IGNORED

Yanks-abroad.com Looking For Everton Correspondant

Hello ToffeeTalk, my name is George Murphy and I am an op-ed/news contributor for http://www.yanks-abroad.com. We cover yanks playing in other countries (as well as the USMNT) such as Tim Howard and are one of the most trusted and visited footballing websites in the USA.

We are looking for a correspondant in Liverpool or near Goodison Park who would like to periodically write press box reports (you would be given press credentials for press box access as well as post-game player access for any matches you attend), as well as Everton/England previews and recaps. While you would not be compensated for the position, you would get free access to home matches in addition to being published regularly on our website.

If you're interested, please e-mail me at george@yanks-abroad.com (with Everton correspondant as the subject) with any writing or journalism experience you have, some information about yourself (age, location, how long you've been a fan), and how often you would be available. If chosen, we can have you submit a writing sample and get you onboard. We are looking to fill this spot ASAP.

Thanks for your time,

George Murphy

ps mods this is not spam, and if you think this needs to be moved please feel free to do so. Or plase contact me at george@yanks-abroad.com if this post is any sort of conflict of interest with ToffeeTalk, we hold a high regard for Everton FC and are genuine in finding someone.