IGNORED

3 Signings

Adam

DM does not seem happy if you ask me!!!!

Saha not costing any money this season

Sorry if this has been posted on another thread with the signings but thought it deserved its own

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/moyes-on-new-boys.html

Interesting bit about he doesn't think we are finished there as there is a little bit of money left - but if not spent anything then there should be loads

Edited by Adam

moyse says there is a bit of money left i would hope that there is 28 million left at least he sounds pissed off again he has made a point of telling us we have not got to pay any money this season for saha i just hope we are not showing our hand 18 million for moutinho 10 million for mbia and Goodison would take off please please do it COYB

Did anyone else read this as though Moyes hasn't really seen anything of Castillo other than on tapes and he'll see him play for the first time when us fans do.... that is a little worrying. Almost as if he didn't bring the player in, he just came available, ticked a few of the boxes and a deal was done :mellow:

Did anyone else read this as though Moyes hasn't really seen anything of Castillo other than on tapes and he'll see him play for the first time when us fans do.... that is a little worrying. Almost as if he didn't bring the player in, he just came available, ticked a few of the boxes and a deal was done :mellow:

its worrying

I cant see that being the case as we have Castillo now who is a natural DM

I wouldn't be so sure mate, read the article:

"Lars nearly came here a year or two ago and now we have brought him in," said Moyes. "With Tony Hibbert injured this frees up Phil Neville to play in midfield."

Agggghhh WTF, don't know what to think. All I know is that everything we have at the mo is a GAMBLE, apart from Victors mate who wull be great IMO, if Saha gets and remains fit then it could be 1984 with Andy Gray all over again. I want Moutinho, simple as. Moyes knows we want him. I think we will get him, which is why we went cut price on def mid and sacked off M'bia and used the extra cash.