IGNORED

Man City Second Takeover In 2 Years

gazebo

Ducado, i gave you the benefit of the doubt but i have done a little detective work on you, you would'nt remember me off the Blue moon forum but somehow your name meant something to me.

You take a pride in going onto other forums and winding people up, this is one of your posts ........................

Go to page 3, to be fair they do have a point, but I have never been overt more covert, I guess I started doing it because when we played them last year some of them were very insulting about us, but I use the same username, and do not hide, they know who I am, and never openly insult or go over the top, but I have had some classics over the last year :BigLaugh1:the trick is to flatter them first they never see it coming, but I will ly off them tonight it would be like laughing at a funeral

This is one you got in reply from a newc supporter, you'd obviously been on there and wound them up................

I'm sick of your smugness! You have single-handedly made me dislike Man City; i have fond memories of City winning the title at wor place, and Colin Bell was one of my favourite players. Having a reputation of being local supporters in the shadow of the glory-hunters at OT was something I could admire.

You first came on here to slyly rub our noses in it when we were having a crap time, but disappeared for a while when we came out of it and you hit a bad patch.

Now where going through a bad time, and you've got the investment, you're not so slyly at it again.

Now I won't enter a lengthy debate or name-calling with you, as you're normal response is to say someone is bitter, which I assure you I'm not. Can't you just go on a Chelsea or Man U forum and gloat and leave us peasants alone? Or perhaps you'd better leave that until you actually win something.

And another from your forum.................

I promise you I don't do it on any other forums, but for some reason it is quite funny winding them up, I think the fact that they are so deluded makes it worse, if they were like us (before Monday) it would bot be worth it

So what are you doing on here,?? we might not have seen it coming but we know what your about now.

BYE BYE. WATCH THE DOOR ON THE WAY OUT.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was special circumstances! :P and most of it was in good humour, and you got to admit winding Newcastle fans up is funny as they are so deluded, and like I said I use the same username, so you don't have to be a good detective to track me down

Edited by Ducado

That was special circumstances! :P and most of it was in good humour, and you got to admit winding Newcastle fans up is funny as they are so deluded, and like I said I use the same username, so you don't have to be a good detective to track me down

To quote Licker

So what are you doing on here,?? we might not have seen it coming but we know what your about now.

BYE BYE. WATCH THE DOOR ON THE WAY OUT

Just take a nice hint pal

Edited by Jimmy the blue

It's funny before City had the audacity to be taken over by a rich consortium, everything was just fine and dandy, what surprises me is that a lot of the whinging is done by fans of teams that could be said to be on the same level,

DONT U EVER PUT EVERTON AS THE SAME LEVEL AS MAN CITY YOU HORRIBLE MANC twit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry: