IGNORED

Faddy

iam the person who has never doubted faddy as a player coz i know he can play well. he does the job for scotland against some pretty good international sides (italy is a good example) and some of his performances for us have been good.

but his problem is that he is a confidence player. if he isnt confident he looks really out of place.

so maybe that goal yesterday might be the confidence booster he needs to get himself going.

there few and far between unfortunatly.....

playin for motherwell in the SPL and playing for Everton in the prem is a big difference

i agree he is a confidence player but if he kept it simple sometimes instead of trying to take a player on then going back to do it again he would get better.

great goal at the weekend from the lad :D

Am still out & have been a concerned fan / critic veesavee is he good enuff?..As I say still out, but am big enuff to accept & suggest that performanceas of late have been improvemnet & perhaps, just perhaps his time may well come after all.

How far of is his lady i.e Bambino?....Wouldnt be the 1st footbballer to have transformed himself, simply by settling down & reacting to life's repsonsibilities thorwon @.

I no that happed to myself after kids came along ( settled down etc)...well 4 a while anyway.

Agree with Pat jury still out at the moment but performances have improved.

Beattie and Mcfadden have been playing quite well together as off late (at football I mean)

Looking forward to seeing VDM back down the left providing the crosses for Beattie and Fads and hopefully more goals for both of them.

With 9 games to go does anyone thing that Beattie will get to 20 goals this season (on 11 at the moment which means 1 per game)??? I think he will end up on 16

no doubt about faddys ability, just his decision making, when to pass, when to run, but all comes with match practice.

cant write off VDM yet, ok hes been injured most of the time, but he only cost £1m ffs! again, no doubt about his ability, just his fitness. hes only 26 so we could have a very good player on our hands for very little cash! go to you tube and search VDM to see what hes capable of

Guest fozzie22
no doubt about faddys ability, just his decision making, when to pass, when to run, but all comes with match practice.

cant write off VDM yet, ok hes been injured most of the time, but he only cost £1m ffs! again, no doubt about his ability, just his fitness. hes only 26 so we could have a very good player on our hands for very little cash! go to you tube and search VDM to see what hes capable of

He cost nearly 2 mill,and for someone whos played so few games is not on.

We dont have the cash for someone to sit on the couch doing fuck all for most of the season,he may well have talent but its a talent thats sat on the bench reading "thighs today" fitness magazine.

Guest fozzie22
foz we know you have no faith or confidence in anythin to do with efc so it comes as no suprise, im sure you critisize if we signed ronaldinho

No i wouldnt critise the toothy one,but then again he would PLAY some games,unlike VDM