IGNORED

Fellaini - Full Match 1st Leg Link

Hafnia

22 min 15 secs - good header, pretty much made carragher look like a little boy, just wide. Very similar to a scottish number 9 in the way he attacks the ball in the air, impressive. Seems unplayable in the air. Name some prem centre mids who could mark him for goal kicks?, I can't think of many....... Much needed height and prescence, could just be the minder we need for Mikel, Pienaar and Ossie. he will give them the space and confidence against stronger teams. To those who have laughed a us for going in with £15m, we may have last laugh...

just watched that game right through, i think we should go back in january for the wide left midfielder, Witsel i think his name is, he's only 19 and already a full international. He looks an excellent player.

In fact, Standard were last season's Belgian version of "you can't win anything with kids". Fellaini 20, Defour 20, Witsel 19, Goreux 21, Mulemo 22. I think the oldest player in the squad was 31.

http://www.standard.be/fr/c_joueurs.php

Edited by FromBelgium