Sign in to follow this  
gazebo

Fellaini In The Uefa Cup

I've seen a few different reports claiming that Fellaini will miss the games against Leige.

However, I also saw a report saying that he would also not be elligable until January.

Does anyone know the rules around this? I hope h only misses the Leige game and we scrape through.

Good news on Cahill. He made the difference btween us being a very good side in the first half of last season and a below average side in the second half (Granted...Arteta was playing injured for most of that time too)

Hpefully we can start to really motor now. COYB.

It sounded to me as though this was just talking about the Leige game. What about when (not if) we makeit to the group stages? Could not see anything about that. Might just be me missing something.

Cheers. Thanks for the info. That's what I feared. Hopefully we can keepour players fit for that long and get Saha fit and playing cos I don't think we will get through to that stage as easily as wedid last season. We just don't seem to have a lot of confidence at the moment.

Hopefully though our new signings will come good and we can very quickly get our injured midfielders back in action.

We fancy our chances, but you're favourites. Needless to say the absence of the big fella will have its importance (not making excuses in advance, but still). It would have been 50/50 with Fellaini in our ranks, really. His move has tipped the balance a bit in your favour. Main thing is that both sets of fans have fun. We have sold out our 2,800 allocation for Goodison. I'll only be able to watch both games on the box, but I'm thoroughly looking forward to it.