IGNORED

Beattie - Just Getting Better And Better

RuffRob

http://home.skysports.com/topscorers.asp?cpid=8

After his two goals on Saturday - Beattie has now broken in to the top ten Premiership goals scorers.

I think considering he missed the first 8 or so Prem games he must now be the most on form striker in the Prem at the moment.

what a goal his second was on Saturday - a absolute beauty of a finish - not a spectacular hit and hope goal, but a piece of sublime vision and touch (Rooney would have been proud of that one).

His confidence must now be sky high - and is well and truly settled at Goodison Park.

Given his form, battling quality, work rate and now goal scoring record he is looking very much the £6m striker Moyes looked to buy just over 12 months ago.

You weren't convinced a month ago Fozzie on the 'Beattie - what a great signing' post - are you starting to come round yet????

Guest fozzie22
http://home.skysports.com/topscorers.asp?cpid=8

After his two goals on Saturday  - Beattie has now broken in to the top ten Premiership goals scorers.

I think considering he missed the first 8 or so Prem games he must now be the most on form striker in the Prem at the moment.

what a goal his second was on Saturday - a absolute beauty of a finish - not a spectacular hit and hope goal, but a piece of sublime vision and touch (Rooney would have been proud of that one).

His confidence must now be sky high - and is well and truly settled at Goodison Park.

Given his form, battling quality, work rate and now goal scoring record he is looking very much the £6m striker Moyes looked to buy  just over 12 months ago.

You weren't convinced a month ago Fozzie on the 'Beattie - what a great signing' post - are you starting to come round yet????

Nope.

And i'm begining to think your his secret lover Rob ;):lol:

Edited by fozzie22

Nope,

Just think he is turning out to be a cracking buy for £6M - and I am now on a personal crusade to hear Fozzie say - 'actually, Beattie not been a bad buy after all' :lol::lol:

Come on Fozzie you know you want too - I can hear you cheering eveytime he hits the back of the net.

I have also stuck with him in our office dreamteam competition - and it's me who is laughing now after I told everybody he would start getting me the points - and he real has over the last few months. I have moved from 20th place to 3rd since Xmas and going strong.

anybody else doing a dreamteam ? (use the format and scores from the Sun - as just need to copy and paste from the web site to up date our own comp). I am on 1255 point now

i think we are just seeing the stubborn side of foz ;)

ive always kept faith with BT, laughed at his tits yes, but always thought he was a very decent player.

his second was a peach, a goal with confidence wrote all over it

i hoped he would come good and he has, great knock down for Mcfly's goal....needs a quality striker IMO to reach his full ability though

Guest fozzie22

Not the stubborn side of me..you should have heard my rantings over barmby for that..and bilic...

I never have rated the lad tbh,i *may* reasses in a couple of years but i remain highly doubtful of him still :(

s'ok Rob, im a beatts fan, always have been since we signed him and even before that. Okay, he tried the patience of a few of us but most ppl knew he wud come good in the end. sum of the performances he has been putting in l8ly are fanatastic. cudnt ask for anythin more really!

Guest fozzie22
i like foz av never rated him before, however of late he does seem to be improving a lot, jus need some pace with him, mcfaggot is slower than me nan

At last im not a lone vioce anymore :)

As for faddy,i think its a bit desperate that everyones going crackers over him when hes only got 4 goals this season,far too inconsistant for me.