IGNORED

Moyes Contract

eddie blue

I am starting to get a bit fed up now,surely Moyes has had enough time now to sign his contract. It would give the whole club a massive lift,this is creating instability at a time when we need total unity.i think Moyes is probably one of the top 3 managers in the premiership, and i would hate it if he left but we are a massive club there are only man u, arsenal, chelsea, that would be a potential step up for him and there are no vacancies at present,should we be a bit firmer with Moyes it appears to me that it is the tail wagging the dog and im starting to think this isnt right. Look forward to everyones comments on this :unsure::unsure:

There is something not right surely, we have ginger pubes (watson) sticking his nose in were its not wanted, Newcastle bigger than Everton my ass, come on davey sign a contract and gie the blue boys a massive lift, just before we play the redshite.

hopefully we get some good news soon after a terrible summer. looking forward to seeing the new players in the royal; blue of everton.

COYB

paul cat