IGNORED

A Team In Form

StevO

Were on fire at the mo, and we have players coming back to fitness in Naysmith, Carsley, Yobo, Ferrari, VDM and Vaughan. but can they get in the team?

The back line; Hibbo, Weir, Stubbs, Nuno

we know the golden oldies are lacking pace, but can yobo an ferrari be as organised?

Middle; osman, arteta, neville, cahill, faddy

the first 4 have been great the last few months, can faddy keep his place? can killer get in? or does VDM have the extra ability to get us more goals?

Up Top; Beattie

not gunna say anythin here coz theres only 1 man who wouldnt want him in the side (you know who you are!)

id like to see;

hibbo, yobo, ferrari, nuno

osman, arteta, neville©, cahill, VDM

Beattie

any ideas? or is this the most pointless thread ever coz ive got nothin to complain about?

i wouldnt change it meself, shuoldnt change a winning formula IMO

if needed rest weird, straight swap yobo

VDM still needs to be sub for me, faddy deserves his place at the minute, dont think VDM is fit enought yet, few more sub appearnce for me, bring him on when the games already won...hopefully :D

like you said, its nice not to moan :D

I think players coming back should have to wait to take there chance from the bench to be honest. Lets hope VDM breathing down Faddy's neck - gives him that extra incentive to improve further until the end of the season.

A couple of very good sub appearences needed to get you back in the starting line up.

With regards to Yobo - he was immence before the African Nations cup - but difficult to drop either Weir or Stubbs at the moment. Yobo knows the score. although, if we are facing a team with players with pace - I suspect that we may see Yobo start in place of Weir.

moyes will rightly field the same team against villa that beat fulham.

but as i've said on the villa topic all it means is we've now got a stronger squad of players.

Carsley or yobo can be brought on if were winning and need to sure up at the back and in the middle.

VDM can be brought on if were behind or drawing.

one major slip up from the centre backs and i'd play yobo in the next game but VDM is best kept as a sub until fully fit. keep giving him reserve games, keep giving him 20-30 minutes in the first team.

Same with Vaughan, he won't be rushed back, hopefully we'll see him make a few appearences off the bench for the first team before the end of the season to keep him hungry over the summer!

agree with what you said bout the backline. Stubbs and Weir play well together, but Moyes will have to start thinking about replacing them eventually. unfortunately, ppl cant play for ever as much as we'd like them to!

I think the midfield is good at the moment, especially with Arteta in the form he's in. and with Neville's versatility, moyes can push him into defence if we need to. Now is it me, or does anyone else think that cahill has gone a bit quiet in the past few games?

As far as im concerned, beatts is our number one striker - dont think we have anyone better to replace him. but then agen im biased towards him! lol.

and like every 1 has said, lets enjoy talking positively and not having to moan! :D

Think the perception is that when we play two up front Cahill looks to be a bit quiet . But I would say that is more down to the fact he doesn't get forward quit as much as he does when we operate with a single striker.

Although, saying that he is still nowwhere near the form he was in last season, which was excellent.

i think since xmas valente has settled well and is really in form, he has grabbed a few assists and his long range passing is superb!

cahill isnt quit as such, hes playing a different role, he was an attacking midfielder/second striker last year. hes deeper now, and sitting back more with neville, while arteta and osman are doin the forward play

Were on fire at the mo, and we have players coming back to fitness in Naysmith, Carsley, Yobo, Ferrari, VDM and Vaughan. but can they get in the team?

The back line; Hibbo, Weir, Stubbs, Nuno

we know the golden oldies are lacking pace, but can yobo an ferrari be as organised?

Middle; osman, arteta, neville, cahill, faddy

the first 4 have been great the last few months, can faddy keep his place? can killer get in? or does VDM have the extra ability to get us more goals?

Up Top; Beattie

not gunna say anythin here coz theres only 1 man who wouldnt want him in the side (you know who you are!)

id like to see;

hibbo, yobo, ferrari, nuno

osman, arteta, neville©, cahill, VDM

Beattie

any ideas? or is this the most pointless thread ever coz ive got nothin to complain about?

B) things are rosie at the mo would like to see vdm a bit more but am not gonna squark obout it at this time am happy :P