Sign in to follow this  
NovaScouse

Blue Song

Hey all, Im an Aussie Scouse but on the red side of life:P

Just wondering Do youse ever sing the blue song? I have a blue house with a blue window blue is the colour ive always ever known.. etc... I dunno if you guys sing it? If you do get it going Ive never heard it sung before. haha if i was an evertonian id sing it for sure

Hey all, Im an Aussie Scouse but on the red side of life:P

Just wondering Do youse ever sing the blue song? I have a blue house with a blue window blue is the colour ive always ever known.. etc... I dunno if you guys sing it? If you do get it going Ive never heard it sung before. haha if i was an evertonian id sing it for sure

How the fuck would a crowd chant that - it'd sound ridiculous - probably more ridiculous than that YNWA shite you clowns sing!

How the fuck would a crowd chant that - it'd sound ridiculous - probably more ridiculous than that YNWA shite you clowns sing!

if your just a pretender they all just said everton used to sing that! As for ynwa go n see that to a proper reds face n see what happens instead of the internet talk gobshite

if your just a pretender they all just said everton used to sing that! As for ynwa go n see that to a proper reds face n see what happens instead of the internet talk gobshite

We've never sung that - it used to be played when it was in the charts - we may as well sing songs by Blue because they are called blue and we play in blue - that's as good as your suggestion - dick!