IGNORED

Cheers

Baggies

Could he have been asking about Arteta's attempt to block the throw in, he got booked for it remember

Good point. Was a stupid booking IMO, there is nothing in the rules to stop him from doing what he did. Delap should however be penalised for some of his throws as the rules state the the momentum he builds up while taking the throw should not then propel himself onto the pitch, and most of his throws he does end up a few steps onto the pitch afterwards.

Its a trciky one, but i don't thnk arteta should have been punished for doing what he did.

i hope one of delaps arms fall off like to see him throw then... Get the olympic comitee to make him throw the javelin for team GB in 2012. That shud get rid of him

I taught Rory Delap was an irish man so its da irish team he shud b throwin da javlin 4. bt at least stoke av 1 trophy tis season (av u seen da size of his ears). Bt i think its the most effective piece of play especially coz ter is no offside frm a throw i tink stoke shud stay up tis season with newcastle going down

Good point. Was a stupid booking IMO, there is nothing in the rules to stop him from doing what he did. Delap should however be penalised for some of his throws as the rules state the the momentum he builds up while taking the throw should not then propel himself onto the pitch, and most of his throws he does end up a few steps onto the pitch afterwards.

Its a trciky one, but i don't thnk arteta should have been punished for doing what he did.

it is in the rules you can stand in front of the man but cannot jump up and down that was why arteta was booked he probably didnt no i didnt either till i was told on sunday when it happened