IGNORED

Fa Cup Or Uefa Cup

eddie blue

UEFA for me...we've had three FA Cup wins in my memory and four more final appearances against only one European trophy. I'd take either though....or both.

UEFA Cup. UEFA Cup is more worldwide, and we would be able to sign a better style of players, plus it would be really nice to win something in Europe again. Plus from that we would get a chance in the Champions League & The Super Cup.

Uefa cup for me. We've won FA Cup a few times in my lifetime. I think winning a european cup would be a real sign that the club is moving forwards, winning the FA cup would just represent a good season. I feel that the level and style you must play in Europe is so much different from a tournament like the FA Cup.

It takes real quality to win in Europe, not saying its easy to win the FA cup, but Europe is a different class for me.

Plus, who knows if we will even be in Europe next year? We play FA cup year in year out guarenteed. Europe isn't always going to be there.

why not both that would be a dream come true cause the league is way out of reach plus if rangers can get 2 the final we should well be able to and with portsmouth winning the FA cup last year i think we have a great chance this year

We have as much chance as anyone else at winning FA cup. Just because Pompey won last year means nothing towards our chances, and Rangers reaching the final of uefa last year also means nothing to our chances.

We have as much chance as anyone else at winning FA cup. Just because Pompey won last year means nothing towards our chances, and Rangers reaching the final of uefa last year also means nothing to our chances.

of course it does it gives hope to clubs outside the top four sure wasnt the fact that we tipped liverpool to fourth a few years ago talked about so much because it showed the top four to be breachable which has given alot of teams more confidence in the league as we have seen alreay this season with Fulham beating Aresnal newcastle getting a point off united when a club outside of the top four wins something it drives the rest of the league along

Hope is all well and good but our chances of winning either cup are not effected at all by who won it the previous year. Its a new year, its a new tournament.

We last won the FA Cup in 1995, the last team to win it out of the current top 4 until Pomey last year. It could well be another 12/ 13 years until antoher team like this wins it. Big teams failing the previous tournament will probably spur them onto do better the next time.

I'm not trying to be depressing, just realistic. The previous winner of a tournament will in no way effect the winner of the next, in my humble opinion

of course it does it gives hope to clubs outside the top four sure wasnt the fact that we tipped liverpool to fourth a few years ago talked about so much because it showed the top four to be breachable which has given alot of teams more confidence in the league as we have seen alreay this season with Fulham beating Aresnal newcastle getting a point off united when a club outside of the top four wins something it drives the rest of the league along

Breathe ffs :o !

The previous winner of a tournament will in no way effect the winner of the next, in my humble opinion

Absolute fact (er...imho :unsure: ).