it was only his opinion....

mine would be

--------------howard---------------

neville----yobo-----jags------bains

--------------Castillio---------------

Arteta-----------------------Piernar

---------------Cahill-----------------

--------------Yakubu---------------

Then u have a strong bench to be able to swap around if things arent going to plan...slip castillio into a back 3 and have wing backs with an attacking front 4...the choice is endless!

mine would be

Then u have a strong bench to be able to swap around if things arent going to plan...slip castillio into a back 3 and have wing backs with an attacking front 4...the choice is endless!

in my opinion that would be our best starting 10 :P:P

throw in fellaini in the centre to make it our best starting 11

mine would be

Only 10 men!!!!! I didnt think we were that hard up for players!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stick Screech just in front of Cas

I would agree with this team, maybe not Saha and put another midfielder (Osman) on as Cahill will wonder up and down anyway.

I think that when fit Saha is a very very good striker and will give us alot of options up front. If fit we could actually play a decent 4-4-2 which in my opnion is what we should be aiming to play, as appose to a 451. It can be a little embarrasing when we end up playing 451 at home and the opposition is playing 442.

If Saha is fully fit I would want to see him starting. It may not happen very often tbh though.

................................Howard.................................

Neville............Yobo.................Jags...............Lescott

Osman............Castillo..........Fellaini...............Arteta

.................................Cahill...................................

.................................Yakuba................................

-----------------------------------HOWARD-------------------------------------

HIBBERT------------YOBO----------------------JAGIELKA----------LESCOTT

-----------------------------------CASTILLO------------------------------------

----------ARTETA-----------------FELLANI------------------CAHILL-----------

-------------------------YAK---------------------SAHA--------------------------

OR

-----------------------------------FELLANI--------------------------------------

----------ARTETA----------------CAHILL-----------------PIENAAR------------

-------------------------YAK-----------------SAHA------------------------------

Neville isnt good enough I dont give a shit what anyone else thinks....

-----------------------------------FELLANI--------------------------------------

Neville isnt good enough I dont give a shit what anyone else thinks....

I'm glad someone else is thinking about playing two up front! I do think that you should at least be aiming for two strikers in the squad, and Saha is a very good striker, he just has huge fitness question marks around him. But seeing as this is the everyone is fit team then I can't see why more people don't want to see him in the squad.

Mornin chaps :whaa: i'd like to see Baines at LB myself as we know J.Lo has'nt been at his best of late i know its early doors at the mo but Baines gives us a little more pace down the line and i think he'd be more suited to playing off Pienaar, Saha when fit with Yak should be a topnotch pairing as i think they would complement each other quite well also with Timmy pushing up aswell it reeks goals to me. Either way 442 or 451 atleast we have good players to accommodate either formation now.

NEVILLE------------YOBO----------------------JAGIELKA----------BAINES

VDM was one of the best players in Holland a few years ago, why couldnt he still be ??. :lol: :lol:

Well if VDM was fit he would get on the bench for me. The few brief glimpses we have seen on him he has been good, his few appearances have been strong ones.... the problem being is that the last one was against West Ham when they still had Tevez playing for them.

Plus trying to draw comparisons between Saha and VDM is short sighted, Saha has been unlucky with injury but has still shone when he plays, VDM is often self-inflicting in his troubles.

Saha is still a clinical finsiher and is still strong in the air. For those reasons I would have him in my starting line up... if he was fit, he's far from past it yet.

Well if VDM was fit he would get on the bench for me. The few brief glimpses we have seen on him he has been good, his few appearances have been strong ones.... the problem being is that the last one was against West Ham when they still had Tevez playing for them.

Really? Strong appearances??..you must have low standards, very looooooowwwwww.

Didnt mean to be derogatory as regards Saha, just pointing out that it is very poor reasoning to appraise a player on how good he was in the past, i could name 20 players who where good a few years ago but are crap now.

I'll hold off on my assessment of Louis Saha until i've actually seen him play half a dozen games.

But i could be waiting for a long time. :)

Really? Strong appearances??..you must have low standards, very looooooowwwwww.

I'm sorry but its true. When he has played, which has been on very very rare occaisons he has played well. His last league appearance against West Ham, he looked good and was probably our biggest threat on the pitch, in his first few games he set up a few goals and expectations where high, plus he has impressed in pre-season, year in year out only to fail on the fitness front.

It would be unfair to judge his on pitch ability on his off pitch antics. I'm not trying to say that he is a world beater on the pitch but he has played well when he has played (apart from the first derby which was a slight shambles).

Didnt mean to be derogatory as regards Saha, just pointing out that it is very poor reasoning to appraise a player on how good he was in the past, i could name 20 players who where good a few years ago but are crap now.

I'll hold off on my assessment of Louis Saha until i've actually seen him play half a dozen games.

But i could be waiting for a long time. :)

I wasn't trying to say that he was good in the past so will be good now, I think that he is still a good player. He is not a player who relys on his pace or anything like that so i think his ability has never really been in doubt, only his fitness. The problem i can see is that it could take a year to actually see a dozen games. We'll have to wait and see though I guess.