IGNORED

Who Is Our First Choice Left Back?

Memmaclub

I am slightly frustrated by the lack of opportunity given to baines. Lescott/Jags/Yobo should be fighting for two places and it seems they are all given a place what ever wich means there is no competiton at CB.

Baines and Valente should be fighting for left back. I mean why give baines only a half against Hull was he really that bad and surely given a run in the team he would get better. It seems to me Lescott gets put at left back plays poorly and then doesn't get dropped.

I'm with you Steve, that is what we bought him for, although defensively he has always been weak, remember Wigan. If Moyes is not going to play him then sell the lad and let him get on with his career, Moyes is not doing him any favours again this season

Moyes must have thought he was going to improve defensively (which he still could, he's only 23 or 24 isn't he?) and so is giving him time. You're right though he's doing him no favours by giving him bit parts every now and then.

I'd like to see him being given a proper run in the team.

Moyes must have thought he was going to improve defensively (which he still could, he's only 23 or 24 isn't he?) and so is giving him time. You're right though he's doing him no favours by giving him bit parts every now and then.

I'd like to see him being given a proper run in the team.

I would myself, he desrves it. I do understand that he suffered double vision against Stoke, could have been after the boss slapped him on the head :lol:

The lad deserves a run