IGNORED

Lescott Needs To Shut Up And Play Football!

Memmaclub

I am sick of Lescott keep commenting on games and sending messages to the fans about his commitment and the teams commitment. Sayig it doesn't make it happen he needs to play better!!!

Don't condemn the player its the stupid press room, they always have to say something that they think the fans will want to hear, I would not be surprised to find out that he wasn't asked half of whats in these articles, it just sounds good

What are the reasons do you think for the dip in form??

Do you think he is believing his own hype?

Dont think he seems that type of guy. Remember he has been our best player for 2 years straight, everyone has a dip in form and he will come through it as quality always does.

Lets be honest he isnt the only one not playing to his potential and we could say it about nearly all our players so far!!!!

Personally I would like to see baines playing on left wing and lescott left back as baines would give lescott some cover when he bombs forward.

I am sick of Lescott keep commenting on games and sending messages to the fans about his commitment and the teams commitment. Sayig it doesn't make it happen he needs to play better!!!

would sooner hear players saying they are committed and want to improve than not, I know a lot is about the press office releasing these quotes but its good to hear and would hate him sulking not saying anything.

lets rally around the boys and support them and we all know they are quality and will come through it!!!

Only 5 games into season and fed up of all the doom and gloom with some of the comments!!!

We are all blues and love the club!!!!!!

COYB

He wasn't awful yesterday but i agree with Mark about his positioning. If you watch him he is always drifting into the centre and leaving huge spaces down the back of the left wing. Even when he tries to make a run off the ball he will run into the centre of the park rather than going down the line.

Too often he moves out of position and leaves us far too open because of it. He did look better on the ball and showed glimpses in his defending, but he is still so far from the player he was last year. Fuck knows whats happened to him.

He wasn't awful yesterday but i agree with Mark about his positioning. If you watch him he is always drifting into the centre and leaving huge spaces down the back of the left wing. Even when he tries to make a run off the ball he will run into the centre of the park rather than going down the line.

Too often he moves out of position and leaves us far too open because of it. He did look better on the ball and showed glimpses in his defending, but he is still so far from the player he was last year. Fuck knows whats happened to him.

Thats the problem with playing a natural centre back as full back. Think we would be better playing - yobo RB Jagielka CB Lescott CB Baines LB. I know joseph isnt a natural full back aswell but he has pace to burn and lets be honest he would be a damn sight better than either neville or hibbert there!!!!

Edited by GMONEYone

Thats the problem with playing a natural centre back as full back. Think we would be better playing - yobo RB Jagielka CB Lescott CB Baines LB. I know joseph isnt a natural full back aswell but he has pace to burn and lets be honest he would be a damn sight better than either neville or hibbert there!!!!

Nooooooooo. You're as bad as Moyes. You're just trying to fit three CB's into the defence by playing someone out of position. There are two CB spots available and the three of them have to fight for those spots, we don't just accomodate them because they have ability. Joey is not a RB, fuck playing him there and Neville would be better than him anyway. The fact is, Joley is not good enough at CB at this present time so he should be benched, we shouldn't shift our defence around to suit him. Rant over :) .

Behave anyone would be better than neville!!!

I do actually agree with you that Lescott could do with being benched for a game or two though, just to take the pressure off him for a bit but at the moment apart from Jags none of them are doing well!

Neville is a good RB, the best we have. If you think we'll have less hoofing down that side with Yobo there then you're mistaken because he probably hoofs even more than Neville and has even worse direction on these hoofs. Not to mention we'd have fuck all in the way of attack down the right like Neville provides us with.

Neville may not be the best player in our team but he's the best RB we have, leave him be.