IGNORED

Trying To Come To Terms

rubecula

To be honest I was pleased to get away with two nil and that really sucks. At the moment I couldn't give a red a reason to argue with me because they are that much better than we are and boy it fucking hurts :angry::angry::angry::angry:

Let's get real here Jimmy. It pains me right down to my shoes to relate this - the reds are and have been a better team for nigh on 20 years now. Note I said team....not club!

I have come to expect that we're not going to get a win against them very often, that way I don't get too disappointed.

But shit, I never thought I'd see the day when I was not too disappointed at the result, but absolutely gutted at the lacklustre and gutless performance by the team I've loved and supported for over 50 years!

My wife often says to me, "Why don't you support another team?" and then I have to try to tell her why I, and other Evertonians can't do that. But when she asks me today (and she will because I'll be so sullen) I'm gonna have to say

"I really don't know!"

Let's get real here Jimmy. It pains me right down to my shoes to relate this - the reds are and have been a better team for nigh on 20 years now. Note I said team....not club!

I have come to expect that we're not going to get a win against them very often, that way I don't get too disappointed.

But shit, I never thought I'd see the day when I was not too disappointed at the result, but absolutely gutted at the lacklustre and gutless performance by the team I've loved and supported for over 50 years!

My wife often says to me, "Why don't you support another team?" and then I have to try to tell her why I, and other Evertonians can't do that. But when she asks me today (and she will because I'll be so sullen) I'm gonna have to say

"I really don't know!"

TBH Oz you are right but in those other periods we always had a chance because we fought, Royle's cheap bunch of no hoper's stood a better chance than that lot yesterday. I must admit that I got a right nark on when Moyes came out after the match and glibly said 'its my job to pick them up' no one can tell me that they were picked up before that game as most came on the park with little white flags. Just look at Royles derby record against that of Moyes, it speaks volumes. I don't want Moyes to leave but there are replacements out there who may have us playing far more attractive football than the dross served up yesterday...............Moyes needs to earn his corn and he isn't doing that at present as the side has no balance, no penetration and poor importantly no guts.