IGNORED

Sheffield To Goodison Park?

Guest Jamie Peters

Guest Jamie Peters

Hi everyone, I've won 2 tickets to the Newcastle match on Sunday from Barclay's, I'm coming from Sheffield and will be using public transport, but I've never been before and have no idea how to get there, so I was wondering if anyone could help me?

Thanks, Jamie.

Hello Jamie,

I'm from way out of town too mate! local lads can probably offer you more advice.I come through Sheffield on the train, arriving at Lime Street.Then just get a taxi to either the match or a hotel.I always use a taxi or walk, never yet used a bus, other members could give you some times for them perhaps.

Have a great game.

Guest Jamie Peters
Hey,

I'm from Sheffield and go to every game. I normally go via train. Takes about 2 - 2.5 hours. Get the train to Lime Street and then get the metro to Kirkdale. Its then a 5 min walk from there (just follow the blue shirts)

If you want any moe tips just let me know

Thanks for the reply, how much does it cost for an adult return?

If you want the bus from city centre to the match walk out the main door at lime street and cross the road to queens street where all the buses go through, you can't miss it! get 19/19A or 17 will do as that goes to analfield. £1.50 ish i think but there is no walk to the stadium u get set down next to the home of football.

Edited by EFCfanatic