IGNORED

Word's In The Title

dark

Words In The Title

Take any word out of the song title and name another song that has that word in the title - see how long we can keep this one going (name the artist too but you can't use that in the name of your song)

Example:

Roll Over Lay Down (Status Quo)

Down At The Tube Station At Midnight (The Jam)

In The Midnight Hour (Wilson Pickett)

Could you also make sure that you bold the word of the title, it dosen't take a moment to do and makes it a lot easier to see the word that you have to carry on.

Ready? Any question's PM me.

The starter: Boulevard Of Broken Dreams (Green Day)

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We Are Broken (Paramore)

I'm gonna go back to school today

but I'm dropping myself off

I'm throwing the childhood scene away

I'm through ripping myself off

I'm done ripping myself off

Nice song aswell Jamie (:

Edited by dark

^Just mentioning to ask about Metallica. I wanted to ask about the new album, Magnetic Death. It's getting real bad reviews and everyone is saying that if it wasn't for thier legendary hits then they would no longer be a band the album was that bad. Now, I've heard some of the old stuff on Scuzz at it's not that bad but I was wondering whether the new album was any good?

Why Do I Feel So Sad - (Alicia Keys)

Let it be - Beatles

And about Metallica, i really don't know. Last album i bought was S&M, so that should tell you what I think of their recent music ;)

Oh, in that case I'll look some of thier songs up on YouTube :P

Always All Ways - (Lostprophets)

Maybe Tomorrow - Stereophonics

On the metallica album, ignore the haters, it's old school, it rocks, buy it, love it, put on your mantlepiece and show it to your grandkids when they ask you what classical music is. BOW DOWN! SELL YOUR SOUL TO ME! I WILL SET YOU FREE! PACIFY YOUR DEMONS!!!!

better than st. anger anyway :P

Maybe Your Baby - Stevie Wonder

On Metallica, I haven't heard the new album yet, but the reviews I've read have been generally positive and suggest that this time they succeeded in getting back to their 80's roots, as opposed to St. Anger, which was marketed as a return to their 80's roots but was really just a muddled mess. All Music Guide labeled this one "Kirk Hammett's Revenge," after he was forbidden to do any solos on the last album.

Maybe Your Baby - Stevie Wonder

On Metallica, I haven't heard the new album yet, but the reviews I've read have been generally positive and suggest that this time they succeeded in getting back to their 80's roots, as opposed to St. Anger, which was marketed as a return to their 80's roots but was really just a muddled mess. All Music Guide labeled this one "Kirk Hammett's Revenge," after he was forbidden to do any solos on the last album.

I was thinking of getting thier Kerrang! Legends book today when I saw it. For £5 I decided against it, but it would have been awesome to have.

OT: Lost & Found - (Feeder)

• 2 months later...

Words In The Title - Bumped :P

Take any word out of the song title and name another song that has that word in the title - see how long we can keep this one going (name the artist too but you can't use that in the name of your song)

Example:

Roll Over Lay Down (Status Quo)

Down At The Tube Station At Midnight (The Jam)

In The Midnight Hour (Wilson Pickett)

Could you also make sure that you bold the word of the title, it dosen't take a moment to do and makes it a lot easier to see the word that you have to carry on. Let's get this back running :)

OT: Lost & Found - (Feeder)

Kelly Clarkson - You Found Me

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Do You Love Me.

I found God and all His devils inside her

In my bed she cast the blizzard out

A mock sun blazed upon her head

So completely filled with light she was

Her shadow fanged and hairy and mad

Our love-lines grew hopelessly tangled

And the bells from the chapel went jingle-jangle

Do you love me? Do you love me?

Do you love me? Like I love you!