Sign in to follow this  
jofanon

How Can It Be?

Massive underachievers, perennially badly run as a club, huge wage bill and a very judgemental and impatient supporter base.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/t...ted/7648284.stm

And they can find 8 buys for a club that is worth a number times more than Everton.

We are consistantly in the top 6 and Europe. Have a great manager. Have an under control debt. And yet no one!

its because bill kenright doesnt want to sell.

Meanwhile, back on planet Earth Bill does want to sell.

They have a huge fan base & recently modernised stadium.

Plus it is actually good that we are not linked with a Nigerian consortium - consortiums to me always give the impression they have scraped the money together.

Kenwright probably does want to sell but I believe he wants too much hence why nothing ever happens.

Newcastle is a safer business propostion (they are a 1 club city).

For us to move forward Kenwright needs to sell, perhaps he wont make the huge profit he wants but for the benefit of EFC please GO NOW.

Kenwright probably does want to sell but I believe he wants too much hence why nothing ever happens.

Newcastle is a safer business propostion (they are a 1 club city).

For us to move forward Kenwright needs to sell, perhaps he wont make the huge profit he wants but for the benefit of EFC please GO NOW.

What does a potential buyer get, a club in the lower half of the table sharing a city with one of Europes biggest clubs in a ramshackled stadium running up huge debts with a group of bolshi fans protesting about attempts to rectify things..................sorry I wouldn't want to buy us no matter what Bill wants...........................and that is the truth

What I dont understand is the value..... Ive not been keeping a close eye on things but 400million........ COME OFF IT

You could buy the blues for about 60million and then build us a ground....still wouldnt even touch 300million...

Why are they worth sooooo much... Is it because they are a plc???

Ashley has actually lowered the price, to a mere £300million :blink: . Staggering.

300 Million!

300 Million!

And how much are we up for sale for at the moment? Not in the region of Newcastle surely.

We're in the North West, they're in the North East. A completely different region. :)

Freddie Sheppard said Ashley bought it dirt cheap because he wasn't involved in negotiations due to poor health.