IGNORED

Noocastle In For Moyes

Zed

Emre - they can have him

Parker - they can have him

Moyse - they can take a big run up at f*cking right off.

Can't see him wanting to go, we have stuck by him and I feel he should finish the fantastic job he has done over the last four years.

ATB

Mac

bizzare, but usually these rumours are driven by the bookmakers.

not a lot of interest has really been shown in the newcastle job and i'd imagine betting on the market has dropped. Big sam has been pushed as have a few others so now they're trying to push people on to backing moyes.

they know full well he wouldn't move to newcastle but if they can push it a bit people will bet on them.

personally i'm going to go and check the price on it so i can lay it (for those not au fais with such terms it means your basically playing as the bookmaker on somewhere like betfair. i'd be betting against moyes to become newcastle manager). by the end of the day he'll have publicly said he's not joinning them, the price will rocket!

if it was a rumour on joinning rangers i'd be a little worried but not newcastle.

how predictable that it is newcastle after our manager, why dont they go get some of their own ideas instead of always nicking ours and then throwing more money at them than we can.

he wont leave, loyalty is a big thing for him and we were loyal to him earlier in the season and he will repay it back to us. i think a 'why would i want to join a smaller club...' line is in order from you publicly moysey

First of all, I am not surprised Moyes's name has been linked with the Newcastle job. He is a top manager in my opinion.

Second, Newcastle are cheeky basta*ds, they think they are one of Englands football elite - News flash - your not. Newcastle manager is not one of the biggest jobs in football in my opinion. No more so than Everton, Villa or Spurs manager.

Shepard is a sh1te house with his managers. Gave Souness a huge payroll, and after a poor run of form sacked him after 18 months in the job. I am no Souness fan, but even I thought it was harsh of newcastle to sack him given the injuries they had during the run of poor form. Treated Robson much the same.

Trouble with Newcastle is they think they are an established top 4-5 team in the Prem, and they are not. For a manager to be sucessful there they will expect him to win things (something they haven't done for about 50 years!!!)

I would also guess that the transfer kitty may be a lot smaller now than it has been in the past - and if they brought a Moyes or an Alladice in - are they expecting a manager to do more with less.

Moyes has done the 'ground work' at Goodison and I would be disappointed if he didn't finish the job (whatever that might be). I don't think he is the type of bloke who would sh1te on Everton to take a very similar job at Newcastle.

I also think they way in which Newcastle nicked our transfer targets last summer by offering them daft wages - may have left a bitter taste in Moyes mouth.

On a positive note - If the rumours of Newcastle wanting him are true, then you would think the Everton board will need to get right behind Moyes this summer when it comes to transfer kitties!!!!!!

;)

First of all, I am not surprised Moyes's name has been linked with the Newcastle job. He is a top manager in my opinion.

Second, Newcastle are cheeky basta*ds, they think they are one of Englands football elite - News flash - your not. Newcastle manager is not one of the biggest jobs in football in my opinion. No more so than Everton, Villa or Spurs manager.

Shepard is a sh1te house with his managers. Gave Souness a huge payroll, and after a poor run of form sacked him after 18 months in the job. I am no Souness fan, but even I thought it was harsh of newcastle to sack him given the injuries they had during the run of poor form. Treated Robson much the same.

Trouble with Newcastle is they think they are an established top 4-5 team in the Prem, and they are not. For a manager to be sucessful there they will expect him to win things (something they haven't done for about 50 years!!!)

I would also guess that the transfer kitty may be a lot smaller now than it has been in the past - and if they brought a Moyes or an Alladice in - are they expecting a manager to do more with less.

Moyes has done the 'ground work' at Goodison and I would be disappointed if he didn't finish the job (whatever that might be). I don't think he is the type of bloke who would sh1te on Everton to take a very similar job at Newcastle.

I also think they way in which Newcastle nicked our transfer targets last summer by offering them daft wages - may have left a bitter taste in Moyes mouth.

On a positive note - If the rumours of Newcastle wanting him are true, then you would think the Everton board will need to get right behind Moyes this summer when it comes to transfer kitties!!!!!!

;) lets hope so mate

sporting life

Everton chairman Bill Kenwright and Newcastle counterpart Freddy Shepherd have rubbished reports linking Toffees boss David Moyes with the Magpies.

All of Tuesday's national newspapers claimed Shepherd has been so impressed with Moyes' efforts at Goodison that the Scot had been added to the shortlist Newcastle have drawn up in their search for a new manager.

But Kenwright told evertonfc.com: "I know David Moyes. I know Freddy Shepherd. The story is fabrication and total nonsense - it should be discounted immediately".

And Shepherd added: "Bill Kenwright is one of my closest friends in football, and I have phoned him to say that Newcastle United have not approached David Moyes and will not approach David Moyes."

good news. moysey is one of the best!