IGNORED

Video Game Thread

dark

Half Life 3 would be great but I feel as if it has maybe been too long since the last one for them to make a new one. The episodes they made was great also.

Gutted I've finished GTA story mode. Was fantastic, could have been longer though. Not a huge fan of the new Fifa also. The new game with Ellen Page and WIlliam Defoe looks good!

• 2 weeks later...

Less than a month till Xbox One now, getting excited tbh. I've got it pre-ordered and whilst it probably won't be in the stores on launch I'm pretty much guarenteed to have it before Christmas. I was going to get Battlefied 4 but I've decided to get AC4 instead as it'll probably have more replay value. I didn't like AC3 at all but 4 seems like it's going to be amazing - the under-water parts especially look intersting.

If you're going to get Xbox Live with your One Barryj, let me know your gamertag and I'll stick you on my friends list :).

Less than a month till Xbox One now, getting excited tbh. I've got it pre-ordered and whilst it probably won't be in the stores on launch I'm pretty much guarenteed to have it before Christmas. I was going to get Battlefied 4 but I've decided to get AC4 instead as it'll probably have more replay value. I didn't like AC3 at all but 4 seems like it's going to be amazing - the under-water parts especially look intersting.

If you're going to get Xbox Live with your One Barryj, let me know your gamertag and I'll stick you on my friends list :).

I've also pre-ordered the Xbox ONE, but I'm thinking of canceling it for the PS4. I actually tried to pre-order the PS4 earlier, but it was already sold out at that time.

Got Arkham Origins the other day. Got it for £5.97 from gamestop as I'm trading in two games from a select list. I haven't played it yet other than the first few minutes but it's been receiving fairly respectable reviews. I plan to dive into it very soon.

Edited by Nikica

• 1 month later...

Massively excited for the new Steam machines this year.

VALVe's big idea of bringing PC performance, to console players, using Steam's account to purchase games.

The results could be incredible and most impressive so far, is Alienware's offering. Will out perform the XboxOne and PS4 handsdown.

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/01/07/ces-alienware-reveals-new-steam-machine

I can't wait to see if it can compete in price, because I think i'd be more inclined to buy a 'Steam box' than a console.

Pure gamers, will love it.

Edit: More offerings to look out for - http://uk.ign.com/articles/2014/01/07/ces-a-roundup-of-valves-first-steam-machines

Edited by tenaciousj