IGNORED

Video Game Thread

dark

no Louis i do not, i will sit and wait for xmas then talk about it when im a fucking month behind!!! major%20overreaction%20alert.gif

on the plus side, i think the missus has bought me a projector, so i will be playing AC at about 90"

does it support 3d Louis?

I watch the Revelation adverts on TV, a little tear draws....I can't afford it. I want it sooooo bad. i'm at 98% on Brotherhood....ooooo sooooo close!

I guess its not that bad then for the price smile.png its just that it looked like a class game from all the trailers/gameplay footage but when I rented it it turned out to be really, really bad. Hope you like it though smile.png

I played it last night after buying it.

I played campaign, which seemed basically like multiplayer against the pc. The movement, regarding straffe, general game play etc seemed very good, but I only played it for about 10 minutes. All the side buttons on the mouse were catered for too. Could play it for a few days, and give a better review, but it would be back to £15.99 by then, hence the £3.74 alert.