IGNORED

Video Game Thread

dark

we probably did ours with arteta!

TC is one of the official fifa game players isnt he, hes the "box star" down near oz.

i guess the other teams just had a bit more attention and ours has just been thrown together.

im also guessing ours wont have our third kit on again as we always leave it too late.

Man City's faces are so good because they signed a contract with EA so that they would have the full 'Eastlands' experiance within the game. Everton's sleeve is boring - its worse than fucking Derby's! But its probably because Arteta was on the shoot (maybe even Beckford too)

Liking the game though.

9/10

Man City's faces are so good because they signed a contract with EA so that they would have the full 'Eastlands' experiance within the game. Everton's sleeve is boring - its worse than fucking Derby's! But its probably because Arteta was on the shoot (maybe even Beckford too)

Liking the game though.

9/10

I was thinking that as well. Using the same logic Fab was probs on the Arsenal cover.

Minimum System Requirements

Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core (Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 2.7 GHz)

Memory: 2 GB

Hard Drive: 20 GB

Graphics card (NVIDIA): DirectX 10.0 compatible with 512 MB RAM (NVIDIA GeForce 8, 9, 200, 300, 400 or 500 series with NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT or higher performance)

Sound card: DirectX Compatible

Keyboard and Mouse

DVD Rom Drive

Recommended System Requirements

Processor: Quad-core CPU

Memory: 4 GB

Hard Drive: 20 GB

Graphics Card: DirectX 11 compatible with 1024 MB RAM (NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560)

Sound Card: DirectX Compatible

Keyboard and Mouse

DVD Rom Drive

Looking forward to BF3, downloading the beta now..

FIFA12, hard to get used to Tactical Defending, I'm being absolutely shredded by most teams, though I'm now down to drawing/loosing by only a goal or so... can no longer put the foot in like 15times and the biggest thing is when the game autoswitches and the O press that you were using to try and jostle the attack ends up with the switched player tackling thin air and thus being out of position lol.. should make for more fun FIFA nights though because defending was too easy with 2 players holding down the X and O buttons (player and AI pressing attacker at the same time).

I like how players 'pull up' in this game. I was running down the wing with Gueye and all of a sudden he stopped running and started to wobble around the field. Apparantly as he was running his hamstring went meaning that he had to be taken off. Nice little feature that :)

Not toooo bad, just finished now, was running at 1.3Mb per second so quite pleased about that!

I'm lucky to get 400Kb/sec (though that's a big improvement on what it was a year or so back)....exchange needs upgrading...also means I can't get any of the cheap dealssad.png .

Yeah, got my card out and i'm scouting around. Thing is Louis, I'm not online, so in pre-ordering from some places i don't get the benefit of DLC, so playing as RObin is out of the question for me (hence the FFS).

So i need the best offer for my buck and not relying on DLC's to make the deal attractive.

Know of any atm?

I found this - http://www.thehut.com/offers/batman/batman.list?awc=2547_1317890897_2bb38a98dff588cd3bedcc36b05573f8&affil=awin

WHich is Arkham City, Dark Night and Batman Begins on Blueray for £35