IGNORED

Video Game Thread

dark

Oh damn, stop posting these delights! I went for the bog standard, from the hut. Cheapest place and then got the Dark Night and Begins on Blue-ray, not being online means paying extra for shit you can't get.

All the DLC will be available come christmas like you say, so if at any point i decide to actually get a landline in the house, i'll get on Live and download it. Still fucks me off that there's 'Exclusive' content, I want it all now and i want it when i buy the game.

Nothing wrong with Xbox..

I managed to get Deus Ex Ltd Edition for £10. :)

I go months on end not spending a thing on games, then I buy two at once.

Also tempted by Red Dead Redemption Game of the year and Assasins Creed Revelations.

I think they can wait til new year though!

Nothing wrong with Xbox..

I managed to get Deus Ex Ltd Edition for £10. smile.png

I go months on end not spending a thing on games, then I buy two at once.

Also tempted by Red Dead Redemption Game of the year and Assasins Creed Revelations.

I think they can wait til new year though!

Red Dead is great if you like them games and if you do i advise to get the DLC undead its like a whole new game again.

But I wasn't that taken with Zombies.. I got bored of the COD side game.

I hate playing FIFA when a person who beats you rubs it in at the end by allowing the repeat to go on for several minutes. It takes the piss.

It's not just countless waves of zombies, it is a whole new career mode with some great story lines.

I already have the new Batman. I received it free when I bought my video card, if you can call it free when the card was over £400. I didn't realise it was a 3rd person game. Bit disappointed. I might buy the £4.99 game just to give it a whirl and see if I can live with 3rd person, but fps games are more my cup of tea.

Lol, been there.

I prefer pc games obviously, and always played first person. Can't get used to 3rd person. Different experience. You're much more immersed in my opinion playing fps.

Installing Batman GOT Edition as I write. Will give it a whirl.

Jus realised how much I miss my PC or more specifically Half Life 2 and Counter strike :(