IGNORED

Video Game Thread

dark

I was disappointed that this wasn't part of it:

Trailer a bit misleading?

Having said that, I found the Tyger guard on that chair in a room inside the restricted area where you take on 10 Tyger guards after rescuing the three political prisoners.

The trailer was misleading because there was never a rooftop battle with Tyger Guards, similar to the one in Dark Knight

One of the most frustrating aspects of the game is that you can't kick people off buildings because Batman doesn't kill.

Also, just found this.. 12 months of Empire magazine plus Assasins Creed revelations for £40:

https://www.greatmagazines.co.uk/film-and-tv/empire-magazine.html

Its a cracking deal if you're a regular reader of Empire, i'm not though so for me its buying the game for £40 and getting 12 free magazines :)

Which i wouldn't mind but it would be better to go halves with a regular reader (and who doesn't own a console or like Assassins) and get the game for £20!

Here's the thing... my desktop pc died. I use a laptop and it's now powerful enough for the games.

Im sticking to xbox for games (with the exception of Football Manager)

It was BioShock 1 and 2 I was interested in but I'll give it a miss.

If you don't buy Bioshock at that price you'll regret it.

It's wonderful.

Just looked again and there are some serious deals here.

Bioshock £3.49

Bioshock 2 £3.49

Stalker 'package' only a fiver.

Left 4 dead 1 and 2 only £7.81

Borderlands only £4.99

Silent Hill Home Coming a tenner.

Only a day left to get these. The top five I strongly recommend. wink.png

Not tried Silent Hill before.

I removed Penumbra and Fear 3 from the list as after checking reviews they sound shit, but the ones above are great.

Edited by Avinalaff

It looks like you'll be driving a few extra miles to pay for them!

I already have them mate from when they first came out. The plug was for you guys. The only ones I don't have are the bottom 3, so I might be tempted at those prices, even though I hate Steam. It will be New Year before there is a sale again.

I don't do that job now either. It was ok for a while, but the recession made it difficult to make money.

Borderlands is rediculously good. The fact that the weapons regen' and there' nearly a million variations is seriousl amazing. Love that game, Game of the year addition is better though (of course)

I've had Borderlands for a while, but only recently played it, and so far so good. For £4.99 I would bite their hand off.

If you have never played Bioshock, it's one of the best games I've 'ever' played. Bioshock 2 I haven't finished due to a reinstall, but I will.

Left 4 dead is an all out Zombie Shooter .... but .... you can play online with friends as a team ..... 'against the computer' and with team speak it's a great laugh.

Stalker is great too, and well worth getting. Based on the Chernobyl disaster.

Any decent pc will play these games. Check requirements at the bottom of each.