IGNORED

Season Ticket Question

trash916

Afternoon chaps

I've got a season ticket, and am flying up to Liverpool from Guernsey for my first Everton game vs Utd on Oct 25th.

As my season ticket hasn't been used before, should I do anything regarding informing the club etc, or should I just be able to swipe the card, and it'll work automatically?

Also, what's the best way to get to Goodison from say Lime St? And how long would it take?

Cheers fellas

You bought a season ticket but have not used it yet? ... blimey, i need your job! :D

quick google found this info which may help you ( http://www.footballgroundguide.com/everton/train.htm ) :

The main railway station in Liverpool is Lime Street which is over three miles from the ground and is really too far to walk (although it is mostly downhill on the way back to the station), so either head for Kirkdale station* or jump in a taxi (about £6). Otherwise you can catch various buses from the bus station which is seven minutes walk away from Lime Street and is well signposted. Either the 19, 19a, 20, 21 or 311 will drop you right outside the ground at a cost of about a £1. The buses are run by Arriva and the journey takes about 15 to 25 minutes dependant on traffic.

*On exiting from Kirkdale Station turn right and then cross the railway bridge, you will see a pub opposite called the 'Melrose Abbey', which is a recommended watering hole. Walk up Westminster Road, alongside the pub, for about 400yds and you'll see the Elm Tree pub. Turn left at the pub into Goodall Street and walk up to end of the road, crossing the junction with Carisbrooke Road and into Harlech Street. At the end of Harlech Street you will reach the main County Road (A59). Cross over County Road at the traffic lights and then proceed down Andrew Street. At the top of Andrew Street you can see St Lukes Church sat in the corner of the ground.

The above directions are perfect. I always go via train and arrive in Lime Street and then travel via Kirkdale.

In regards to your other question, you don't need to inform the club, just swipe the card and you're good to go. However in future, if you can't make a game you can always sell your seat on the official website.