IGNORED

Who Is The Best Player Of Everton

kolon

I agree with goldfish but what a turnaround since Stubbsy come back!!!

Watching him the last couple of games and he never stops shouting and giving orders out and with Neville in the middle doing the same where eventually looking like a well organised team. We are now playing some of the best football I have ever seen us play, Osman, Faddy and Arteta have been awesome and BT is showing why DM paid the money as he's different class when he's fit, Hibbet is playing that consistant that a England Call up must be due soon, unfortunately the only problem is in goal, dont feel comfortable with Wright and nor do the back 4, not to forget Tim Cahill, has had a quite season up until Saturday but still top quality. But for me it has to be STUBBSY brought back the passion and gives 110% and makes sure everyone else does aswel.

Their is a difference between player of the year and best player. As Goldfish stated they are all parts in a jigsaw - Yobo at the back when he plays! Arteta in the middle and Beattie up front but they are then completemented by equally good players Hibbo, Neville, Cahill, VDN (allegedly), Ossie. Its just the above mentioned at this moment are playing better.

Arteta for me aswell tho!

Well we'll all consider ourselves told then  :unsure:

Micky is by far the best flair player i have personaly watched at Goodison but i am waiting before i elevate him to idol status 'cos i think theres a possibility the kids gona break our hearts in the near future!  :(

You've depressed me now, presume you mean that he will move on? That would be a blow. His skill was awesome on Saturday we have to keep him.

You've depressed me now, presume you mean that he will move on?  That would be a blow.  His skill was awesome on Saturday we have to keep him.

I just have a feeling his spain ambition is bigger than he is letting on and if he doesnt get noticed he may move either back to spain or to one of the "big english clubs" ie somewhere he will get noticed :(

I just have a feeling his spain ambition is bigger than he is letting on and if he doesnt get noticed he may move either back to spain or to one of the "big english clubs" ie somewhere he will get noticed  :(

If he does the business on Saturday he'll be noticed!!! Perfect stage..speaking of which, he is OK isn't he :o ? Went off holding his thigh on Sat.

I am not too sure what we mean by best player, we have players who contribute in different ways - if it's playing for the cause, it's got to be Neville. For exciting the crowd, it's got to be Arteta. Scoring goals Tiny Tim or BT. Personally I feel it has to Pistone, a big thanks for being a sick note, without him playing, we would not be in the position we find ourselves. :D:D:D:D

ATB

Mac

Spud is our creative spark and is currently the heartbeat of the team.

He's not just a fancy flair player either.

He gets stuck in and puts himself about a bit too.

An all round class player!

If we intend to keep hold of him we need to compliment the team with players that fit around his hard work ethic (current side proves this).

We need to demonstrate our ambition to strive back to greatness.

These are the key factors which will make Spud want to stay with the Blues!