IGNORED

Kit Manufacturer Rumour

Louis

Kitbag and Nike were expected to be the companies involved with Everton next season but according to some the manufacturer will be Le Coq Sportif. I don't know if it's true, just passing it on!

No disrespect to LCS but I don't think kids will be too pleased if its true - big brands are king, and many would want an Adidas or Nike kit - they'd probably sell more too.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Reg Reagan

whats wrong with umbro? i see nothing wrong with the apparell we have.

Nike is shit, their design and quality have always been shit.

I dont mind us going back to puma

I would like to see Nike do our kits. I don't know where Kitbag came from, I thought they just sold kits and Le Coq Sportif dosen't really appeal. We would be branded as the team with the crap kit. And for now we want to keep that title with Wigan and Champion. Having Nike would create more money, as more kids would buy it and it would also make a nice change from Umbro & Puma who's ideas are getting a little dull.

prdmaxzoommufc45208gb2.jpg

Would like to see something like that for our kits. Have the home kit blue with white piping. Have the away one white with black piping. Goalkeeper black with light blue piping and the third yellow with black piping, similar to the one seen in the photograph. For me it would be great to see Nike making our kits. We need something good to happen. :)

LCS might be bad but I feel sorry for my friend who is a Wasall fan, they where having there kits made by Nike, one year later they where made by Beaver..... who?

Good grief! Can you imagine admitting you pulled a beaver on over your head?

"I went to the game with a beaver on my chest" doesn't sound too clever either.

LCS might be bad but I feel sorry for my friend who is a Wasall fan, they where having there kits made by Nike, one year later they where made by Beaver..... who?

I google'd Beaver and it came up with a loada' diving equipment websites, so maybe the Walsall players thought it would improve thier game if they played whilst wearing a snorkel. IMO a well know name is a must. Le Coq Sportif isn't recognised enough.

well if we really wanted to be trendy and 'cool' we could always get adidas to do us an adidas original kit, doubt we'd ever get them to do it, but would be a high selling item :)

Adidas or Nike. That all, Umbro have had thier time with us for now - Adidas or Nike.

Generational thing probably but I don't give a flying fuck whose logo is on the shirt as long as it's good quality and it has the Everton badge on :) .

I'm off the same view of you on this Mike. The problem I have with Le Coq Sportif at the moment is that there shirts are fucking horrible. City's kit this year is disgusting.

Just had a look at the City site and I think they look alright myself....is it a one-off design or just a variation on the same shirt (like ours <_< )?

Also gobsmacked by the fact that (in my size at least) the City shirt is £15 cheaper (£30 against £44.99 for short sleeved) :o .

That's a disgrace.

Mike, this season Everton's shirts are one of the most expensive in the league....

You're not joking Mark....a quick glance around club sites puts us £5 more expensive than Chelsea, ManU and Arsenal and £10 more than Sunderland, which is the same shirt ffs :angry: !

Totally unjustifiable surely?

You're not joking Mark....a quick glance around club sites puts us £5 more expensive than Chelsea, ManU and Arsenal and £10 more than Sunderland, which is the same shirt ffs :angry: !

Totally unjustifiable surely?

Definitely mate, I was well annoyed when I went to buy the home shirt and found out it'd gone up a tenner. I was even more annoyed when I found out other teams shirts were considerably less, and as you just showed thetop sides shirts are cheaper than ours. Disgraceful.

Apparently our matchday tickets are some of the most expensive in the league this season as well. I have no idea because I have a season ticket.

Is this the price of shirts in the club shop we are talking about? I havn't bought one from there since the bad old days. Last time I got a shirt there I had Amokachi printed on the back , which says everything really!

When I bought this season shirt I bought it from the JJB in Sheffield Meadowhall, cost me £34.99, which I thought was about standard.

On the note of buying footy shirts, yesterday I bought the latest England shirt for only £4! I don't usually buy England shirts but for that price, fuck it.

Needed investigating...adult medium short-sleeved home shirt...

Everton...£44.99

Liverpool...£40.00

Arsenal...£40.00

Fulham...£40.00

Newcastle...£40.00

'Boro...£40.00 (£35 for a small strangely)

Hull City...£39.99

Portsmouth...£39.99

ManU...£39.99

West Brom...£39.99

Blackburn...£39.99

Wigan...£39.99

Bolton...£39.99

Chelsea...£39.99

Spurs...£39.99

Aston Villa...£36.00

Stoke...£34.99

Sunderland...£34.99

Man City...£30.00

West Ham...Sold Out :o . Very poor stock contol.

Nice to see we're top of the league in something <_< .