IGNORED

Kit Manufacturer Rumour

Louis

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Official sites, so in many cases you'll probably get them even cheaper through discounted retailers....though not ours of course due to JJB exclusivity :angry: .

Well as I said before, I bought mine for £34.99 from JJB, seems a more standard and, well I'm not going to say fair because its not really, but even though JJB have exculsivity they are selling them at a fair price in comparison to other shirts. Shame the club shop doesn't do the same thing

Call me a cheap skate, but I tend to buy the replica shirts when they are on special offer, usually just after a new design has been anounced. It means I am a little out of touch fashion wise, but I can still show my loyalty with a club shirt, and a lot of folks have older shirts too.

Last time I bought a current shirt at face value it was one for my niece, she wanted a name on the back and it was Kanchelskis. You had to pay by the letter. We sold him the week after, and she then she confided in me she secretly supported ManUre cos she fancied one of their players.

Talk about feeling peed off!!!

So now I have the self imposed rule of cheap buy and NO names. I don't feel that bad about it, and I don't feel totally ripped off.

I always play it safe and go with my own name on the back of the shirt. At the moment the only players on the back of my shirt have been Arteta and Cahill. I was going to get McFadden on my black third kit in the 05/06 season. I used to think that he was a brilliant player - still is.

I'm going to kinda' contradict myself a little and break the duck this season. I've been so impressed with Nev this season that I'm getting him on the back of my home shirt when I get it for my birthday (8th November, stick it in your diary ;)) can't wait, I wanted it last season but due to my views on player names I didn't do it. Definatly doing it now though.

Is this the price of shirts in the club shop we are talking about? I havn't bought one from there since the bad old days. Last time I got a shirt there I had Amokachi printed on the back , which says everything really!

When I bought this season shirt I bought it from the JJB in Sheffield Meadowhall, cost me £34.99, which I thought was about standard.

On the note of buying footy shirts, yesterday I bought the latest England shirt for only £4! I don't usually buy England shirts but for that price, fuck it.

hahaha same here, i got mine with terry on the back, i think the mans a twit but for £4 bargin!

im guessing west ham have stopped selling their kits due to the whole stock being covered in XL, and as the players dont wear that anymore tis prob not considered a replica shirt anymore.

the branding thing has to come down to merchandising, if we were selling nike track suits and jackets, even trainers nowdays, umbro and le coq cant compete. personally not bothered about all as i only tend to get the home shirt, but if we want to make more money i think a deal along the lines of kitbag/nike would really help.

hahaha same here, i got mine with terry on the back, i think the mans a twit but for £4 bargin!

:mellow:Why?

Maybe they sell the shirts with a hole cut in the front?

They should just sell shirts with the club website on the front, or stick a charity on the front like Unicef until they can find a decent sposner that won't splash money buying planes. :P

Algeria's home and away shirts, made by Le Coq Sportif. Nothing to go by but for me the company won't have the financial backing to make a nice, appealing, selling kit. I mean after all we should be aiming for the likes of Nike to get money back on shirt sales. Manchester City's kit is not bad with the company, but I really do think we should be aiming a bit higher - Nike

AlgeriaASS0810.jpg

AlgeriaHSS0810.jpg

there not that bad those kits, but still prefer the nike or adidas designs.

That's my problem...it needs to be an Everton design, and it needs to be unique. Current designs, trends and fashions are irrelevant to me as is who makes it (though I'd draw the line at Primark :lol: ).

Got a few nice bits off the OS for the lad for Christmas yesterday, reduced prices also (£22.95 for the three including delivery).

sweat.jpgtee.jpg

tee2.jpg

that keeper kit was without a doubt designed to someone who was on pills and was seeing pure high visable colours.

Yeah, it seriously needs 'toning' down.

@Mike - Some nice gear you bought there, especially that trakky top. I'm not a trakky person, I prefer a nice hoodie and black jeans ;) But that's seriously nice. Might pick one up myself. :D