IGNORED

Kit Manufacturer Rumour

Louis

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well as I said before, I bought mine for £34.99 from JJB, seems a more standard and, well I'm not going to say fair because its not really, but even though JJB have exculsivity they are selling them at a fair price in comparison to other shirts. Shame the club shop doesn't do the same thing

Just made a bit of cash off ebay so I thought I'd get myself one today.

JJB Exeter is full OS price....£44.99 <_< .

Out on its own again by far, Liverpool shirt for example £33.00....less than a small boys Everton @ £34.99.

I didn't bother, not willing to be ripped off to that extent by anyone :angry: .

The thing to realise is that there are a large number of people that just just buy kits because they "look nice..."

You see kids wearing different team kits all the time on the park... when I was a lad me and my mates always had the latest best looking kits.... obviously not the red shite kit but hey what do you expect....

Other than the everton kit id buy alot more clothing / merchandise if it was nike or addidas.......

Shallow.... but hey thats the world we live in

When I was a kid we used to go to Colliers, opposite TJ's, to get some decent gear.

Used to be £5 for shirts, £5 for shorts and £2 for socks.

Bought loads of stuff from there and not Everton gear. I remember a couple of Wales shirts, few Scotland kits (purple and red flashes on white shirt), Derby county and a few Italian club shirts.

I was gutted when Colliers moved a bit more up market! :lol:

Edited by DonKey

Yeah i would buy a top if it looked nice, obvs to a certain extent. I own last seasons arsenal top because i thought that was a really nice kit.

My brother owns alot of football kit tops, including this seasons chelsea kit.

I'd never buy another teams gear - I do however train in wolves training kit (all freebies!)

future_kit_arteta.jpgfuture_kit_cahill.jpg

Taking inspiration from the classic Umbro shirt worn by the Blues from 1978-1982, as it was one of the most popular Everton shirt in the clubs history, this design of a new 2006/07 kit stays loyal to the rich traditions of the club, with the royal blue shirt incorporating a thin blue collar and a white umbro flash on the outside of the sleeves. The shorts remain white with blue umbro flash and the socks are royal blue with the umbro design at the top of the sock with the name "Everton" at the middle in white. Art and design student and Evertonian, David Bignall has kindly come up with a picture of what Mikel Arteta would look like in the new kit. (23/01/06)

That was done a while ago but I do like the design. Woulden't mind Everton taking to the pitch in that. :)

future_kit_arteta.jpgfuture_kit_cahill.jpg

Taking inspiration from the classic Umbro shirt worn by the Blues from 1978-1982, as it was one of the most popular Everton shirt in the clubs history, this design of a new 2006/07 kit stays loyal to the rich traditions of the club, with the royal blue shirt incorporating a thin blue collar and a white umbro flash on the outside of the sleeves. The shorts remain white with blue umbro flash and the socks are royal blue with the umbro design at the top of the sock with the name "Everton" at the middle in white. Art and design student and Evertonian, David Bignall has kindly come up with a picture of what Mikel Arteta would look like in the new kit. (23/01/06)

That was done a while ago but I do like the design. Woulden't mind Everton taking to the pitch in that. :)

That is disgusting and it would look cheap.

• 3 weeks later...
Just made a bit of cash off ebay so I thought I'd get myself one today.

JJB Exeter is full OS price....£44.99 <_< .

Out on its own again by far, Liverpool shirt for example £33.00....less than a small boys Everton @ £34.99.

I didn't bother, not willing to be ripped off to that extent by anyone :angry: .

Was in Exeter this morning so, just on the off-chance, I thought I'd take a look.

Big EFC home display....priced at ( :o ) £14.99 adult and £12.99 kids.

So I got one :D .

Edit: Same price online. http://www.jjbsports.com/departments/00181...verton-kit.aspx

Another edit: Same at OS. Just ordered long sleeved away shirt (£16.99) and a jacket for £12.49.

Now where's that credit-crunch thread :whistle: ?

bought the 07/08 kit today $130 bucks it was which would be what 45 pounds over there it was alright price but i also had to buy my cousin sumthing and me and my mum bought him a l'pool hoodie and a training tee i felt like spitting on those awful red shit but anyways....

i think everton would get hepas more exposure if we had a nike or addidas top but we have umbro and not mnay people i know who they are and many people dont know no what chang is either

i went over to liverpool to see my family yesterday and went to jjb the yellow shirts `14.99 white shirts 16.99 blue ones 16.99 iasked why they were so cheap already and was told that everton fc had fallen our with unbro asnd also fallen out with jjb and everton have definetley gone to le coq sportif next season

i bougth 2 shirts and a pair of football socks for my son adult shirts and total cost of 38 pounds bargain to say proper price was 45 for one shirt

totally randon there dark, but i do like that 3rd one.

I know :P But the Away and especially the 3rd shirts are really nice and I woulen't mind them going into production. I just hope that the shirt is nice next season, I got the luminous shirt for Christmas with Fellaini on the back and was thinking about getting the away shirt just to complete the collection and I thought against it, because I just don't like it.

• 2 months later...
I'd hardly call Le Coq Sportif exciting tbh :(

Is it confirmed as LCS or is that still just rumour?

Doesn't really bother me who makes it personally (as I've said before) as long as it has the Everton badge on :) .

But that's probably a generational thing, anyone under forty will be horrified I guess.

Is it confirmed as LCS or is that still just rumour?

Doesn't really bother me who makes it personally (as I've said before) as long as it has the Everton badge on :) .

But that's probably a generational thing, anyone under forty will be horrified I guess.

Ha Ha, was reading this thread from the start and was thinking the same thing as Mike way before I read this post. Not quite forty yet but certainly past the stage of wearing sportswear for anything other than playing sports (the occasional game of 5 a side).

That being the case, I'm not really bothered who supplies the kit, indeed if it is LCS it'll bring back some pleasant memories of the 84/85 winning season!!

• 4 weeks later...