IGNORED

Avd Meyde. What Do We Do With Him.

Can anyone say why we have never even tried to sack this waste of space as he has broken club disciplin codes and swung the lead from day one. With all the comings and goings at the club he remains getting paid a fortune for doing sweet FA. He has a contract but has infringed club rules.

Any suggestions as to how we can get him off our books without resorting to a hit man?

Well he started to do ok in pre-season. Was putting the work in at least, but then got another unlucky injury.

He is cursed. We may have sold him if it wasn't for his injury, we can't let him go becasue we would have to pay off all his wages remaining anyway, s we may as well keep him here while we are paying for him.

Now we have 7 subs he may start to see the light of day a little more.

Well he started to do ok in pre-season. Was putting the work in at least, but then got another unlucky injury.

He is cursed. We may have sold him if it wasn't for his injury, we can't let him go becasue we would have to pay off all his wages remaining anyway, s we may as well keep him here while we are paying for him.

Now we have 7 subs he may start to see the light of day a little more.

My understanding is that Moyes can't stand the sight of him, and can you blame him

When does his contract run out Licker is it the end of this season? Until then we might as well have him selling the Chang sure he would feel at home there ;)

Signed 31st of August 2005 for £2m the last day of the transfer window. think it must have been a 4 year contract so yes it will be the end of this season, unless they offer him a new contract. :lol: :lol: :lol:

We couldnt sack him otherwise they would have. If I missed work a couple of times I may get little more than a verbal warning. There are proceedures and the law will be on his side. I bet they've even tried to buy up his contract but but the shit is on such a good thing, poor lads only trying to scrape a living thoough

mmm lets see about the subs

starting 11

howard

Neville Jags Yobo Lescott

-------Fellaini----Calstillo (how do u spell it)

Arteta----------------------Pienarr

-------------Cahill----------------

------------Yak------------------------

so the bench

Nash

Jacobsen

Nuno Valente

Baines

Rodwelll

Osman

Saha

Vaugehn

and yet there is Nuno Valente Turner Victor A Baxter would all be ahead of him AVDM atm

Even with 7 subs there is absolutely no room rom shandy on the bench. Name 1 player (including the reserve players) that you would put shandy ahead of on the bench because I sure can't think of anyone.

Leave him to rot in the reserves until his contract expires.

Well said mate but for the sake of the new faces and the kids I'd pay the prick off and have it over and done with, he hasn't set a good example to the young players and in all probability will fuck it up again shortly :angry::angry:

maybe, just maybe, it could be a good example to the youngsters, they can see in training, when he turns up, he has all the talent in the world yet he doesnt even get near the bench. could, maybe, teach the kids discipline, maybe.

I don't think so Steve, I just hope none of them think well its easy money this, £1,000,000 pa for sweet fa. The fact that he HAD all the skill in the world makes it more disgusting

Edited by Jimmy the blue

Can anyone say why we have never even tried to sack this waste of space as he has broken club disciplin codes and swung the lead from day one. With all the comings and goings at the club he remains getting paid a fortune for doing sweet FA. He has a contract but has infringed club rules.

Any suggestions as to how we can get him off our books without resorting to a hit man?

Throw him in the mersey..nobody would miss him ;)

If we wanted him gone it wouldn't be that hard to get rid of him on a free or loan. Leave him be, we are paying for a big mistake made in the transfer market which we have learnt a lesson from (Saha signing no money until hes played), always hoped we would see him come good, probably won't get a game this season.

Never got one last season Mikel, so doubt very much if he would get one this season with 2 extra midfielders to choose from.

"On August 18, van der Meyde was suspended following a 'breach of club discipline', because he had failed to appear at training, being fined two weeks' wages, a total of £50,000. [4] To date, he has not made a first team appearance since and has been limited to just reserve team football."

Never got one last season Mikel, so doubt very much if he would get one this season with 2 extra midfielders to choose from.

"On August 18, van der Meyde was suspended following a 'breach of club discipline', because he had failed to appear at training, being fined two weeks' wages, a total of £50,000. [4] To date, he has not made a first team appearance since and has been limited to just reserve team football."

Was that August this year Licker after all his usual protestations that he was a new man, the guy is an asshole

That was start of last season, so has never started a game since.

Interesting to see the wages he has had since being here, £1.2 Million a year, so by the end of his contract (end of this season.?) he will have been taken £4.8 million pounds away from this club plus the 2 million transfer fee. I see this as possibly our worst ever transfer deal, he has cost us nearly seven million pounds and made about 6 starts, only ever completed 90 minutes in one pre-season friendly.

If a farmer was relying on this turd to make a living he would have shot him and sent him to the Abbatoir as horse meat. :angry:

Interesting to see the wages he has had since being here, £1.2 Million a year, so by the end of his contract (end of this season.?) he will have been taken £4.8 million pounds away from this club plus the 2 million transfer fee. I see this as possibly our worst ever transfer deal, he has cost us nearly seven million pounds and made about 6 starts, only ever completed 90 minutes in one pre-season friendly.

If a farmer was relying on this turd to make a living he would have shot him and sent him to the Abbatoir as horse meat. :angry:

I agree with everything you say Licker mate, you are clearly old school like myself. Just look at some of our old stars, never paid a fortune and now struggle in retirement yet that asshole rapes the club for that sort of money and some retain a degree of faith in him, staggering. The fans should give him a smack if seen in a bar round town, that would do us all a favour.

He is our worst ever signing, no doubt about that, he makes Bernie Wright seem an angel :angry::angry:

I agree with everything you say Licker mate, you are clearly old school like myself. Just look at some of our old stars, never paid a fortune and now struggle in retirement yet that asshole rapes the club for that sort of money and some retain a degree of faith in him, staggering. The fans should give him a smack if seen in a bar round town, that would do us all a favour.

He is our worst ever signing, no doubt about that, he makes Bernie Wright seem an angel :angry::angry:

Have gone on record in a topic here a few years ago saying that Bernie was our most embarrasing and worst ever buy. But that was long before VDM showed up.

Bernie was rubbish and no footballer but he did want to play, and he had a bit of fight in him. :D

He'd be to drunk to get to the slaughterhouse to be honest

Utter waste of money and frankly a blight on everton football club

• 1 month later...
I realise I'm in an ever diminishing minority (down to about one now), but I really, really hope this latest report comes to something.

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/van-...eyde-s-aim.html

im liking this attitude towards coming back to play, i think hes at a stage now where he'll do anything to play, looking forward to seeing him in upcoming matches hopefully

déjà vu :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

The term déjà vu, also called paramnesia describes the experience of feeling that one has witnessed or experienced a situation previously, although in some cases there is a firm belief that the experience has "genuinely happened" on numerous occasions in the past.

Still living in hope Mike.?? I'll say no More. :D