IGNORED

Next Up...the Bitter Bs

meton

Having easily disposed of Fulham,Newcastle and Birmingham....

Having easily scored 15 goals in one week....

Next up to be easily disposed of are the bitters :lol:

This of course is Evertons 2nd cup final of the season, they were already easily beaten 3-1 in their first cup final at Goodison Park back in December.

So bitterley desperate are the Everton fans these days for any ounze of success, that their whole season boils down to the thought of a derby win at Anfield this Saturday.

Even if you do win...you will still be a whopping 15 points behind the reds :D

A comfortable win for the mighty reds is the most likely outcome i hope, but anything can happen on the day of course.

Forever bitter and forever in Liverpool's shadow :lol:

Edited by meton

Meton, are your own red sites not interesting enough that you feel you must come on to ours in order to say how bad you think we are?. The people who post here are bright, articulate and passionate about Everton, it is one of the reasons I spend time on this forum, then we have people like your good self who just crow about how good you think you are.

90% of Evertonians live in Liverpool

99% of Man U live outside of Manchester

90% of Man City live in Manchester

100% of RS live in the past

Get a life and then do your homework, and in bed for 9.30.

ATB

Mac

Mac..

I think you'll find that most of the city of Liverpool is full of Kopites.

The crowds last May after the European cup win proves that.

You talk about Liverpool living in the past - does that past include a European cup win 10 months ago?

Everton still live in the year 1987 :lol:

The present includes: an 18 point gap in the Premiership and a semi final place in the FA Cup (as well as being reigning European champions)

Meton, I did you an injustice - you express yourself quite well, but if you read some of the past threads, you will find as Evertonians we take each game as it comes, we don't expect success, we desire it. It seems that a majority of Reds expect it and when the wheels come off (as they did against Benfica)you can feel the excuses coming.

We are bitter for so many reasons but for me it was Hysell, just when we had won the league and the premier European competition beckoned it was snatched away by a mindless few, so the European cup thing doesn't work for me because when we had a team capable of winning it 2 or 3 times it was not to be.

Just an opinion

ATB

Mac

I'm not one for gloating when we are up or hiding when we are down but i have just sent a RS mate of mine an email and he is usualy full of abuse or pictures taking the piss ect.

Today..........nothing just a hi mate!

Twitchy arse methinks, anyone else noticed they all seem to be keeping their heads down?

As i said yesterday (see above) you were all shitting it until you put 7 past birmingham but supprise supprise back outa the woodwork you come!

Mug, typical RS and trying to blag me / us that you support both blue and red is just complete bollocks. Stupid scandanavian (or is it irish) prick, stick around i could do with a punch bag in derby week!!

Mac..

I think you'll find that most of the city of Liverpool is full of Kopites.

The crowds last May after the European cup win proves that.

You talk about Liverpool living in the past - does that past include a European cup win 10 months ago?

Everton still live in the year 1987  :lol:

The present includes: an 18 point gap in the Premiership and  a semi final place in the FA Cup (as well as being reigning European champions)

YAWN, it proves that the city is full of plastic glory hunting nob heads like you and was full of people outside of the city as I was stuck in the traffic jam on the M62 because of all the wankers trying to get the only live glimps of the players they ever will

FOOKING TURD

'Even if you do win...you will still be a whopping 15 points behind the reds'

and even if you win youll still be a whopping 14 points behind Chelsea..what exactly have u got to boast about apart from managing to waste an amazing amount of money on players that dont cut it!?

As i said yesterday (see above) you were all shitting it until you put 7 past birmingham but supprise supprise back outa the woodwork you come!

Mug, typical RS and trying to blag me / us that you support both blue and red is just complete bollocks. Stupid scandanavian (or is it irish) prick, stick around i could do with a punch bag in derby week!!

steady on big man!

'Even if you do win...you will still be a whopping 15 points behind the reds'

and even if you win youll still be a whopping 14 points behind Chelsea..what exactly have u got to boast about apart from managing to waste an amazing amount of money on players that dont cut it!?

Ill second that - well said. Lets let the Football do the talking on Saturday. :rolleyes: