IGNORED

Best Team In The Country This Year..

MikeO

Just did a quick add up of points gained since Jan 1st.

Everton played 10 23 points

Blackburn 11 22

Liverpool 13 21

Chelsea 10 20

ManU 9 19

Bolton 10 17

Arsenal 11 17

Spurs 10 15

It's a hell of a turnaround after getting just 7 points in the first ten games and 13 in the next ten. I we can get something out of the game on Saturday anything's possible. If Chelski play like they did last night when we go to Stamford Bridge (and we play as we can) we'll stuff them!!

Don't you just love being BLUE :D

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And what credit do we get? Fuck all. Last on MOTD..or second last. Think about it. After the worst start imaginable, favourites (with Sunderland) for relegation. Slight recovery then piss-poor Christmas, conceding eleven goals and scoring one. Scrape a lucky last minute win at Sunderland FFS on new years eve. Through the transfer window when we were all screaming for new blood. And now...we are out performing everyone..Chelsea, ManU, Arsenal, the European Cup holders..everyone!! Over nearly three months, not just a couple of games...It's a great time to be a blue.

...this thread is called "Best team in the country this year". If you want to start another thread I suggest you put in in the General discussion section. Or on a Liverpool forum.

Fair enough. Appols

However was just replying to a post - anyhow on topic.

You are playing well at the moment, but what ten teams have you played again (or can you point me to an Everton /fixtures/results) as i am not sure who you have played. Also i would be interested to see who you have left.

well we havent played sunderland and birmingham every week dick face

We are the best team the league this year, 10 games, HELLO

Blackburn 11 22

Liverpool 13 21

Chelsea 10 20

ManU 9 19

Bolton 10 17

Arsenal 11 17

Spurs 10 15

Edited by Zed

Hahahahahahahahahahaha :lol:

You come on an Everton forum, pot 41 times in a day and then set people to ignore!

What a prick, pull yourself outa your own arse will you  :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

fucking cunts - i would love to meet you fuckers in a pub because you would all piss your pant - calling people names for no reason is just why your regard as a bunch of cunts by the whole country

15 mins no reply and he's logged out <_<

Strange tho there is now a guest viewing this topic not you by any chance Crouchinio!

Its not big acting hard on the internet and can you realy be sure you aint just got threatening with a 10 year old kid? Grow up please if you ever come back & take those red tinted specs off or you never gona get any joy here!

Edited by GoldfishMemory

Well, that was odd - Fishman. I have tried to see why anyone would go onto a site dedicated to a club other than their own.

There are people who would possibly welcome fans of a different club onto TT as long as it was based on a mutual respect, I feel as if someone has come into my home and abused the hospitality offered, I say set Reg on him.

:D:D:D

ATB

Mac

15 mins no reply and he's logged out  <_<

Strange tho there is now a guest viewing this topic not you by any chance Crouchinio!

Its not big acting hard on the internet and can you realy be sure you aint just got threatening with a 10 year old kid? Grow up please if you ever come back & take those red tinted specs off or you never gona get any joy here!

Alas,

I have a life and went out.

I will meet you in the albert about 3/4 o'clock yeah.... i didnt think so....

Thats the fella XAVIER aka Draco Malfoy. All the boxes are ticked

Theres no way he could ignore me, it goes against his no1 principle in life

To spead the word of shite, and talk shite

Tell you what tho, his english comprehension has improved from being on all these RS forums, he know all the cliche's. Too bloody obvious

Guest fozzie22
well we havent played sunderland and birmingham  every week dick face

We are the best team the league this year, 10 games, HELLO

Blackburn 11 22

Liverpool 13 21

Chelsea 10 20

ManU 9 19

Bolton 10 17

Arsenal 11 17

Spurs 10 15

Well we've not beaten anyone of real note have we?

Got our arses handed back to us when we meet teams of better quality.......

Well we've not beaten anyone of real note have we?

Got our arses handed back to us when we meet teams of better quality.......

Well Fozzie, trust you.

We have played at least 5 teams who are above us in the leagueat this time including chelsea, arsenal, west ham, wigan & blackburn (points taken from all) and we have lost 2 in 11?

Who are these teams of quality then . Man U, Liverpool, Bolton & Spurs

Great form, lets make it lost 2 in 12 after saturday, unfortunatly for Fozzie we cant get twatted every week by liverpool & man U we have to play the other 17 teams in the league to give us an average after 38 games

what ten teams have you played again (or can you point me to an Everton /fixtures/results) as i am not sure who you have played. Also i would be interested to see who you have left.

Teams played (in league)

Charlton (3 pts), Portsmouth (3 pts), Arsenal (3 pts), Wigan (1 pt), Man City (3 pts), Blackburn (3 pts), Newcastle (0 pts), West Ham (1 pt), Fulham (3 pts), Villa (3 pts), Liverpool (0 pts)

Teams still to play

Sunderland, Charlton, Tottenham, Chelsea, Birmingham, Middlesboro, West Brom

So generally mostly struggling or off form teams then. May have to forget about Europe again!