IGNORED

Arteta - Vicious Rumour!

Hi All,

aint been on for a while so i dont know if this has been discussed.

Rumour mill is turning out another one...

apparently Arteta is being prep'd for a move to the dark side in the close season.

According to a report on toffeeweb, he is going to sign for the shite sometime soon....

anyone heard anything?!

Hi All,

aint been on for a while so i dont know if this has been discussed.

Rumour mill is turning out another one...

apparently Arteta is being prep'd for a move to the dark side in the close season.

According to a report on toffeeweb, he is going to sign for the shite sometime soon....

anyone heard anything?!

It was on the radio phone in the other night but its just BS IMO

HE would be chased outa the land if he defected. Then ide be waitng with my big stick @ the gates of the southern hemisphere to chase the lil fuker back.

Think espec coming from regionalised Spain, he knows a little about regional passions...He knows Better & will not got. ( Well 2 the Shiote anyway - )

Are you guys serious?

This is the biggest load of shite, our midfield is so so strong that he would fid it hard to get a seat on the bench. We are hardly going to leave Alonso, Gerrard, Sissoko or Hamann out for the likes of Arteta.

Sorry fellas, your not palming him off on us

Are you guys serious?

This is the biggest load of shite, our midfield is so so strong that he would fid it hard to get a seat on the bench. We are hardly going to leave Alonso, Gerrard, Sissoko or Hamann out for the likes of Arteta.

Sorry fellas, your not palming him off on us

Glad you feel like that :D

For the reccord you do not have a player in the mould of Arteta at that excuse for a football club so comparisons are hard to make. However i can say with all honesty that the only RS midfield player i would rate above Arteta is Stevie la and thats only because he has done it year after year now. The rest are not even in his league!

Oh fuck me... you're so blinded by blue! lol

Come on mate alonso is better than stevie G and fuckin miles better than Arteta. To be honest, i dont think you even watch our midfield as you would know.

You will watch tomorrow how overpowered you get

Edited by Crouchinho

As blinded a Red view that is in the assesment of & obvious only few sightings of Arteta.

Arguably a lot of his better work has been via the wider channel areas ( & Can handle either side, infront or indeed a more traditonal central role.)

Go past your 1st pick choices & how's the depth in that area?

Include all the Love Boat connections that add weight to the mix & is simple to see how this kind of murmour could gather momenntum.

With the focus on Depth as you would expect your self to be a side that play many games home & abroad nexts eason.

Look @ your options & Ask your self......Do ya feel Lucky...!!!..>Welll do Ya !!!...Punk...... ;)

We will be buying in the summer, but Arteta will not be the WINGER Rafa so badly wants, he will only choose hte right player and Arteta is definitely not the right player to play as a permanent right winger.

Trust me, If anything was going on with Arteta and LFC, i would have heard about it by now

Trust me, If anything was going on with Arteta and LFC, i would have heard about it by now

Great news, everyones a winner baby to use a bit of Hot chocolate..>We love him, you lot dont want him...A happy kharma is in the air.

Oh fuck me... you're so blinded by blue! lol

Come on mate alonso is better than stevie G and fuckin miles better than Arteta. To be honest, i dont think you even watch our midfield as you would know.

You will watch tomorrow how overpowered you get

Lad Alonso is a good player but very inconsistant and i know several RS who say he makes the team weaker when he doesnt perform which is more often than he does. Along with Crouch who you all realise now is shite and Harry you have some rite pricks in your side. As for sissoko he tackles like a pit bull but has no game other than that and thats an RS opinion not mine!

For the reccord, alonso was keeping Arteta out of the team narrowly when they played together but Arteta has improved imensly in the last year and i think you will realise that at the match on Saturday. Thats if your going which i doubt.

I pay little interest to the RS over the park mate i'm just repeating opinions of RS fans all over liverpool.

Veal? Again english please!

You here all week? hows the veal

;) little joke....

Look bud, Alonso is one of the best midfielders in europe, along with Gerrard. Arteta plays for a mid table side and is an average to good player.

You here all week? hows the veal

;) little joke....

Look bud, Alonso is one of the best midfielders in europe, along with Gerrard.  Arteta plays for a mid table side and is an average to good player.

How can it be a joke when no one else knows what your on about?

Yes i'm here all week, you here on Sunday? Only if you win methinks as usual you have all been hiding for the past few weeks but put 7 past a relegation side and you think your fantastic again!

Remember mate your out of the CL, going nowhere fast in the league and for european "champions" :lol: thats not too good is it!!

How can it be a joke when no one else knows what your on about?

Yes i'm here all week, you here on Sunday? Only if you win methinks as usual you have all been hiding for the past few weeks but put 7 past a relegation side and you think your fantastic again!

Remember mate your out of the CL, going nowhere fast in the league and for european "champions"  :lol:   thats not too good is it!!

yeah, we are shit compared to evertons surge up tp 9th! and theie battering in europe

yeah, we are shit compared to evertons surge up tp 9th! and theie battering in europe

We are building a team!

RS apparently are the finished artical, or you all said you were at the start of the season!

We expect mid table, maybe a european place but more importantly the accusition of young quality players and promotion of some accademy players. Our aims for the season have been met.

Liverpool were going to win the champions league again and knock Chelsea off the top according to your fans! Have you achieved your goals?

We are building a team!

RS apparently are the finished artical, or you all said you were at the start of the season!

We expect mid table, maybe a european place but more importantly the accusition of young quality players and promotion of some accademy players. Our aims for the season have been met.

Liverpool were going to win the champions league again and knock Chelsea off the top according to your fans! Have you achieved your goals?

We are in a transistion, just like rafa said, he hasnt even been here for two seasons yet - he has cut chelsea lead over us in half from last season and won two european trophies.

We are fighting for 2nd in the premiership... not bad for a transition. We have more squad rebuilding to do yet.

We are in a transistion, just like rafa said, he hasnt even been here for two seasons yet - he has cut chelsea lead over us in half from last season and won two european trophies.

We are fighting for 2nd in the premiership... not bad for a transition. We have more squad rebuilding to do yet.

Not what was said before the season started! Funny how the goalpost move when you fail! :huh: