Sign in to follow this  
GoldfishMemory

Be positive Blues

Nothing negative from me :D

I have a sneaky feeling this is going to be the game! Iv been saying it for a while now, if we can get Chelsea into the second half without conceding i'v got this gut feeling we are going to win! YES WIN

I had the same feeling just before kick off in the coventry game when i went and put every penny i had on gareth farrely to score the goal that kept us in the Premier league. 90 mins of chewing my nails later i found myself stood in the middle of the pitch at fortress Goodison crying tears of joy and a couple of hundred quid better off :D:D:D:D:D

I'm going with 0-0 at half time and an Everton win by full time and i couldnt care less how it comes but it would be nice if the pilsbury dough boy excorcised his Chelsea ghost and finaly kick started his Everton career.

COYB :D

That said even if we do win where do we go from there???

i too think we will win :D ive said on quite a few posts about my belief in this match!! i reckon its gonna be a man utd last season performance from the big man and i think it will be his goal that will give us the victory. Im puttin a fiver on it :D COYB!!!

i too think we will win :D   ive said on quite a few posts about my belief in this match!! i reckon its gonna be a man utd last season performance from the big man and i think it will be his goal that will give us the victory. Im puttin a fiver on it :D   COYB!!!

Its nice to know im not the only Evertonian wearing his blue tinted glasses :D

I have said all season this will be the game BT comes good too! If only...........

:D:D calm down duffy, i no ur not used to ppl bein negative but just keep bein positive, we wouldnt no what to do without your positive influnence on the site :D:D

a few weeks ago I made the prediction that we'd beat spurs and take a point from chelsea.....I was wrong last week and now I am also convinced I'll be wrong again come sunday...

what avenue will chelsea NOT be able to score against us from???

the wings? dunno about their fitness but neither duff nor robben started vs betis, so my guess is that one or both of them will feature (and if not, there's still cole and wright-phillips), ie. we will be skinned out wide the WHOLE afternoon...

in the air? we conceded twice vs arsenal and twice vs spurs, so the threat of drogba and terry getting up will be a concern....

from long range? I can see our guys just backing off and backing off (as they seem to do) until lampard gets his shots away....

PLEASE let me be wrong, but I'm going for 0-3....

Guest fozzie22
some good points there. i agree with all....cept the score, i still think its gonna be a Everton victory! :D

Just dont see it..as i've said chelsea have scored 9 goals in 2 games..we..ermm..havent..

some good points there. i agree with all....cept the score, i still think its gonna be a Everton victory! :D

Like your style!

Yeah good points from Raccy but this isnt about football its that gut feeling you get when one of your mates tries to flick your ear or sumat and you seem to move just at the right moment without even seeing it coming.

COYB :D

We shall win 1-0 on sunday and it will kick start our season continuing with five 1-0 victories on the trot.

I can feel it in my water.

if you've pi$$ed on your hands make sure you wash them.

Can't see us winning but i'm being positive about a draw or narrow defeat!

Guest fozzie22
I'd  pay a dollar to see that but i think you should be made to pay up if your proven wrong hehe  :D

A naked streak at the next home game would suffice, Boro' in the cup! Oooooh that wud be cold  :D

Aye he could hide behind that excuse :D

YOU ARE ALL NUTS

NUTS I TELL YOU!!

IF WE WIN THESE I WILL RUN NAKED DOWN MATTHEW STREET.

Right, lets hope we win and you can tell us what time you will be doing your naked streak. I'll be in matthew street on Sunday night, but for all you people who can't get there, heres a link to the matthew stret webcam

click here for the matthew street web cam

You only shoot from that distance if you can see the net, the one occasion when we didnt get a body in front of him.

BLUES, YOU MUST LEARN FROM MISTAKES.

agree, we need to make sure players dont have that space to look up and shoot, especially with the quality of players like lampard. What the fuck was goin on with del hornos throw ins!!

Agreed, can anyone else in the league do that??

Apart from mills! :P

it was a very good strike but very lucky to get through so many bodies without any kind of deflection.

I thought it was a great goal but i certainly wasn't cheering!

no i wasnt either, i dont care if its a class goal, if its against Everton then im unhappy :P i mite say its a good goal but i will never applaud a goal that takes points of Everton! the only goal ive ever clapped was when we beat villa and smeichael scored right at the end, we won and seein as hes a goalie ill give him that! :P

no i wasnt either, i dont care if its a class goal, if its against Everton then im unhappy :P   i mite say its a good goal but i will never applaud a goal that takes points of Everton! the only goal ive ever clapped was when we beat villa and smeichael scored right at the end, we won and seein as hes a goalie ill give him that! :P

I didn't cheer it - I would never 'cheer' for another club (boo them all the time though!) - but his strike was superb - he took it as it was rolling away from him - bang, bottom corner - outside of the box, big Nige got nowhere near it.

It was a great strike and it was worthy of applause in my opinion. At the end of the day - I was not cheering the Chelsea goal but was cheering for the quality and skill of the strike - its what football is all about and it was worthy of a clap.

I mean, I cheer for lampard when he wears an England shirt - he is a fantastic footballer and so much better than Gerrard is...

His work rate is excellent, his reading of the game is excellent, his movement is excellent - so when he pops up and scores a screamer like the one against us, you have to take it on the chin...

dont get me wrong i admire lampard as a player, he is better then gerrard IMO and it was a good goal i sed so to my bro after it went it, typical lampard goal, he scores them for fun these days, i just wouldnt applaud meself, each to their own though :huh:

dont get me wrong i admire lampard as a player, he is better then gerrard IMO and it was a good goal i sed so to my bro after it went it, typical lampard goal, he scores them for fun these days, i just wouldnt applaud meself, each to their own though  :huh:

Fair enough!

I just like to give credit where it is due - and if that means I have to do it with my tail between my legs - then so be it!

It was a great goal that saved the blushes of the mighty russian army! bah!

Although I would have settled for a draw at the start of the match - I can't help but think that we could have won and possibly should have won!

Guest tonliv

Yeah....thats right "BE POSITIVE BLUES"

Enough positivity and you could finish the season 3rd from bottom :lol: