IGNORED

Holidays

dark

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought that I would be hating Christmas at this point but for some weird reason I'm not, and looking deep into what actually happens it's kinda' awesome. Were getting a real tree too, early, were going to some random farm place to get it because we haven't had a real one for two years. We need to keep up with the times. So, to summarise. Despite not being very religious, I love the Christmas season. There are things which bug me like the extreme spending frenzy, but I do enjoy getting and giving gifts. I like most of the foods that are made in my family with few exception. I do hate my extended family, but the part I value most is just the sort of togetherness that is attempted with my immediate family. I enjoy the weather too, when it snows. Which happened last year, I think.

Im really looking forward to Christmas this year. Went to Chester last weekend and they had all the lights up and a nice understated tree. There was a tourist bus going round spraying snow out the sides and it got me in the mood big time

Mind you my 10 year old daughter wants a fookin laptop, what ever happened to a new penny, tangerine and a doll in an old stocking. Bah humbug

Im really looking forward to Christmas this year. Went to Chester last weekend and they had all the lights up and a nice understated tree. There was a tourist bus going round spraying snow out the sides and it got me in the mood big time

Mind you my 10 year old daughter wants a fookin laptop, what ever happened to a new penny, tangerine and a doll in an old stocking. Bah humbug

Is that what you used to get then Zed. :P

Already got one of my Christmas presents. A Made In Hell T-Shirt, it won't mean anything to the people one here but basically they are limited edition T-Shirts that get made every so often by Ian Watkins, the singer in Lostprophets. The third edition came out yesterday morning and on getting the e-mail I checked them out. I liked most of them so I bought one as quick as I could. When I went over to my grandma's she asked what she could buy me, so I said a Made In Hell T-Shirt, so now I'm getting two. One for now and one for Christmas!

I just made part of my wishlist today. I'm getting the new Guitar Hero along with some games. I'm thinking along the lines of Mirrors Edge, GRID and Banjo Kazooie. I finished Dead Space and Quantum Of Solace last night so I am looking for some games to keep me occupied over the Christmas period :)

Edited by dark

• 3 weeks later...

my uncle who lives in malaysia asked me to come for christmas (just me not my mum or sister) so i leave on teh 23rd and for some reason he paid for the flights... (im 15) so it will be the first christmas with out my parents which could be strange but yeah and im not malayasian or have any heritage so its gonna be areally good experince

my mum and dad got me an ipod touch (which is odd cos they are divorced) and my sister who is all grown up said she is giving me money,

on the wishlist a ps3 would be great :)

my uncle who lives in malaysia asked me to come for christmas (just me not my mum or sister) so i leave on teh 23rd and for some reason he paid for the flights... (im 15) so it will be the first christmas with out my parents which could be strange but yeah and im not malayasian or have any heritage so its gonna be areally good experince

my mum and dad got me an ipod touch (which is odd cos they are divorced) and my sister who is all grown up said she is giving me money,

on the wishlist a ps3 would be great :)

SO!.......Your getting a holiday....in the sun! Flights paid for and no doubt some spending money when you get there!.......AND your getting an ipod!........AND money from your sister!!

This ps3!......do you want some games to play on it as well?

Oh and I suppose when you get back from Malaysia, your going to want to see Everton top 4 :huh:

Well I hope you get everything you wish for.....have a good holiday!

SO!.......Your getting a holiday....in the sun! Flights paid for and no doubt some spending money when you get there!.......AND your getting an ipod!........AND money from your sister!!

This ps3!......do you want some games to play on it as well?

Oh and I suppose when you get back from Malaysia, your going to want to see Everton top 4 :huh:

Well I hope you get everything you wish for.....have a good holiday!

Jealousy and bitterness does not suit you. ;)

Seeing as it's Christmas, why not try some Christmas games. Play the Turkey Shooter and see how many points you can score. My best is 13776, Good Luck!

The festival of Christmas has a special significance in everyone's life. Though Christmas is considered to be the primary festival of the Christian calendar but today it is a part of all religions and is a universal festival. Christmas celebrates humanity and mankind and conveys message of love, tolerance and brotherhood. It is celebrated on the 25th December, the date when Jesus Christ was born. The word Christmas is derived from an early English phrase 'Cristes maesse', that means 'Mass of Christ'. According to many scholars, the festival originated in the 4th century as a Christian substitute for pagan celebrations of the winter solstice many years before the Christ child was born. 25th December is first mentioned as the birth date of Jesus Christ in 336 AD in an early Roman calendar.

I just hate all that >.<

Edited by dark