Sign in to follow this  
Oztoffee

Castillo

Fair beats the hell out of me why Castillo hasn't had a go yet. He was on the bench against West Ham and even when we were 2 up with a couple of minutes to go, he still didn't get the call. What's the go?

However, although Castillo seemed to be a regular in David Moyes side, as a defensive midfielder, in recent weeks he has found himself out of the team, making rare appearances for Everton as David Moyes is choosing a new formation with no use for the Ecuadorian. He has since found himself on the bench or not even making the squad.

His Wikipedia page has been change. He's now noticed as being out of the team. I can't see Segundo making our team in seasons to come, he's not going to be signed if he's not playing. He made a great début against Standard Liege and managed to score a goal. He looked sharp and looked like an ideal person to replace Carsley.

I'm hoping that he stays and get's a few games. We didn't know about his poor training efforts and we didn't know about his poor attitude, I wanted him to play a few games because he looked good. Maybe he dosen't deserve to be in the squad, I guess we'll never know.