IGNORED

Everton Should Be The Best Team In The World By 2012

Johnsy

If Moyes used FM we would also sign alot of shite. Its stupid to think that FM would actually be a trully valid form of scouting. Jesus christ its laughable...

fm has scouts all over the world, and they do find some gems, so don't see y you don't see it as a valid form of scouting.

fm has scouts all over the world, and they do find some gems, so don't see y you don't see it as a valid form of scouting.

But for ebery player they predict to be brilliant they pick a player who turns out to be gash. Ibrahim Bakayoko turned out brilliant, that one worked out. Freddy Edu turned into the worlds greatest player, hmmmm. I admit that they get it right sometimes, but there are alot of misses. Using a computer game as a truly valid form of scouting seems like clutching at straws to me. If computer games made good footballers and managers then england would truly be a great force, but they don't, and there lies the great problem with football in england at the moment. Kids seem to prefer emulating there hero's with a joypad not there feet. Its a sorry state of affairs. If the off pitch side of football starts emmulating computer games as well then i really fear for the future of the once beautiful game.

not a bad idea to use as a guideline though i mean they do the leg work for you and you just look at who looks decent and send someone there dont you

i mean cant be any worse than sending someone to a country in the hope of finding a gem can it? just gives you a heads up really no great loss in looking at any of these kids is there

people seem to think that Moyes will be using this for direct reference which I highly doubt. Teams scout players anyway, having a database of thousands of registered players is useful, for example we want Lorik Cana here, who knows there could be someone as good as him who noone has noticed yet for whatever reason, that Moyes could check out. I don't think having a database of the worlds players is a bad thing, especially since they would be scouted in person before a purchase if they were really serious about getting them. I don't see as much of a downside, apart from potentials, that other people are seeing.