IGNORED

Forget January

Romey 1878

Well it seems to me that every man and his dog seem to blame this seasons dissapointments on the leaving of Lee Carsley!!

Pointing towards the fact the possibly Carsley was a hughly important figure!..how much did he cost?

Where as we obviously wont be able to afford Robbie Keane when he's allowed to leave...how much did he cost?

It's not always how much you spend.......but what you spend it on!

We've all seen £2million attackers leaving £20million defenders on their arse, likewise low priced defenders marking mega bucks strikers out of the game.

Buying cheap lpayers and getting the best out of them isn't that what Moyes is pretty good at, that got us 4th place a couple of years back.

was about to say cahill pienaar and arteta i mean thats a good midfield there all for lest than 6 or 7 million.

rodwell maybe the one to replace carsley soon enough but for now we have castillo and if a carsley style is what we are missing we have him there and if moyes thinks we need someone in that position he will play him. not doin too bad at the moment are we considering the start we made with all the uncertainty about moyes

Moyes should consider the free market a little more before writing off signing players in January, and I don't understand what's wrong with loaning, we've done that with plenty of players. We can always ship Hibbert off for 4 or 5 mil to Celtic or someone like this, Hibbert is unnesecary now, Jacobsen will be back soon and I feel he will be the back-up for Neville's position. Pip is doing alright at the mo, and I think the dane international will prove a little more effective than Hibbert. Maybe consider shipping off Valente as well, Baines is there for back-up at left back, and I highly doubt with the lack of cup action this year that Nuno will see a game.

Maybe get shot of Ruddy as well, he's got to go through Nash and Turner to get anywhere near the frontline, so it looks doubtful for him. Combined sales of these guys should generate some cash for a loan move or 2. Being a bit sharper about money like he has been in the past is the wya to go, can't see why he's writing off january.

I woulden't mind us going in for Sherman Cardenas, he's worth about 2 million but that shoulden't be too much :mellow:

Sherman Cardenas is the new young revelation of Colombian football, heralding from Atletico Bucaramanga Smallish with an average build, he is a left sided midffield having began his career as a striker and really came to the attention of the footballing world when he was handed his first-team début at 16. In only a few games Sherman showed his talent and quality scoring several goals and demonstrating that he is a fast player and that he is good in posession with both feet. Composed on the ball using it sensibly and generally with accuracy, however, at times he needs an extra touch, which sees him get caught in possession too often. When out of possession, he is usually slow to track back and doesn't always do enough in the challenge which is very much a sign of him starting life as a forward. Cardenas has already been handed his full début for Colombia and looks to have a big future ahead of him, but the next few years will be vital in his progression.

Being that young and from that part of the world could prve tricky to obtain a work permit.

Besides, I am not at all surpirised that we probably won't go in for anyone in January, we are hardly known for it are we! The only way we will raise funds is by selling players and to be honest I would sell Arteta, he has been awful for around 18 months now, we could still get a decentish price for him while his reputation among everyone else other than everton fans who seem him week in week out is still high. He isn't contributing to the team at all at the moment and for an attack minded midfielder he is one of our least attacking players. He has lost any pace that he did have and seems too scared to try and move the ball forwards. Maybe he could opperate again if he was placed in the middle of the park instead of the wing, but who we then play on the wing when we don't have any non-alchoholic wingers in the team I really don't know! We need wingers. I can't keep going to Goodison to be served up with the blunt shite that we get given week in week out. 45 good minutes against Man Utd this season is hardly proving to be value for my hard earned money that I spent on my season ticket. ARRRGHHHHHH