Sign in to follow this  
The Beard

D'ya Know What Amazes Me?

why is it that in every Everton forum i go on, it is always infested with RS? y do they take the time to register with a specifically Everton message board? i personally wouldnt do the same to them (because i'd come away with an IQ in the minus numbers but thats besides the point!) because they arent worth wasting breath on! is Everton actually more important to them than they let on? because they all seem to have this urge to post on our message boards. are they closet blues??

Tis like pairs of socks going in to washing machines & coming out a single entity.....unexplainbale..!!!

why is it that in every Everton forum i go on, it is always infested with RS? y do they take the time to register with a specifically Everton message board? i personally wouldnt do the same to them (because i'd come away with an IQ in the minus numbers but thats besides the point!) because they arent worth wasting breath on! is Everton actually more important to them than they let on? because they all seem to have this urge to post on our message boards. are they closet blues??

The answer to your question is quite obvious though; they come on here to take the piss, wind people up and gloat about their success.

Simple really.