IGNORED

New Midfield General

Been watching the Wolves v Birmingham game today and Brum had some baldy headed fella

playing in a holding roll in midfield.

He looked superb at breaking up oppositon attacks and playing simple balls

I reckon we should go for him in Jan transfer window , i know we are skint but maybe if we offer £5 Million + Felliani they might go

for it.

Oh I think his name was Lee Carsley

Been watching the Wolves v Birmingham game today and Brum had some baldy headed fella

playing in a holding roll in midfield.

He looked superb at breaking up oppositon attacks and playing simple balls

I reckon we should go for him in Jan transfer window , i know we are skint but maybe if we offer £5 Million + Felliani they might go

for it.

Oh I think his name was Lee Carsley

Hmm..could you not have posted that in the Carsley Thread?

I know that Carsley was important to us but we really need to move on. There's no point dwelling about what he could have done for us, who knows he may have performed like the rest have this season with little passion or effort, he's moving on in his career and maybe selling him wasn't such a bad thing. I know that we would be better off without him but we need to look at the positives from the Carsley deal and move on.

And saying + Fellaini..Why would we want to sell Fellaini. He's tall, strong and has proved he can score, he's one of our best players this season.

Hmm..could you not have posted that in the Carsley Thread?

I know that Carsley was important to us but we really need to move on. There's no point dwelling about what he could have done for us, who knows he may have performed like the rest have this season with little passion or effort, he's moving on in his career and maybe selling him wasn't such a bad thing. I know that we would be better off without him but we need to look at the positives from the Carsley deal and move on.

And saying + Fellaini..Why would we want to sell Fellaini. He's tall, strong and has proved he can score, he's one of our best players this season.

Yeah probably a little unfair on Fellaini could just of easily have said Arteta,Ossie, Cahill or any other of our midfielders really ecause they have all been just as shite.

Its not Fellaini's fault he was about £13M over priced

Yeah probably a little unfair on Fellaini could just of easily have said Arteta,Ossie, Cahill or any other of our midfielders really ecause they have all been just as shite.

Its not Fellaini's fault he was about £13M over priced

This Topic shouldnt have been started in the first place...and lets not dwell on the Carsley situation, instead get behind the lads for tomorrow...