Sign in to follow this  
Memmaclub

Where Has All Our Money Gone?

I just don't understand when we are gettin so much through revenue Tv money etc and also getting 16 mil in for two players in the last year where all our money has gone because it hasn't gone on transfers.

I think its quite obvious that any spare money we do have has gone on paying off debts or towards a possible ground move.....

simple as...... We carnt have eveything.......

I do believe though that making a "reasonable" amount of money available for first team transfers should be our TOP priority... whatever my feelings on the ground move may be...

I just don't understand when we are gettin so much through revenue Tv money etc and also getting 16 mil in for two players in the last year where all our money has gone because it hasn't gone on transfers.

When you say "etc" what are you refering to?

We are not a club with lots of money in reserves or a wealthy (in footballing terms) chairman so any money in goes to paying debts. Plus have you looked around the world, where has Woolworths money gone, where has Halifax (HBOS) money gone...? Will West Ham still be a football club 6 months down the line...

i think you will find that any money comeing in has been spent on transfers and players wages fellaini cost 15mil we need a striker come jan if we are lucky we will get one for say 10 mil though thats me being optomistic..

Can you tell me where YOU think the moneys going then if its not being used to i) pay debts ii) run the club

Are you suggesting Bill and the gang are walking out of the club with millions in their arse pockets......

Are you suggesting Bill and the gang are walking out of the club with millions in their arse pockets......

Well his arse is looking bigger these days :D:D

i think you will find that any money comeing in has been spent on transfers and players wages fellaini cost 15mil we need a striker come jan if we are lucky we will get one for say 10 mil though thats me being optomistic..

We've only paid between £3million and £4million for Fellaini right now, so that doesn't hold up.