IGNORED

Did anyone else get an E-mail of Everton saying.....

As The People's Club, Everton is always looking to reward our loyal fans for their support.

The club is holding an open training session at Goodison Park in April, and as a valued supporter, YOU receive an invite to this special occasion.

All Evertonia members, Season Ticket holders and Shareholders are welcome to apply for a FREE ticket to see David Moyes leading training with his first team squad.

Places are limited, so to ensure you don't miss out on this very rare opportunity, apply for your complimentary ticket now!

To apply, visit the Park End Box Office with your Shareholder or Evertonia card or your Season Ticket voucher number 58 from your book. Alternatively you can write to the Box Office to request tickets, providing your client reference number or membership number.

Places are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. It is strictly one ticket per season ticket holder or Evertonia member or shareholder, and under 16s must be accompanied by an adult who also belongs to one of the selected three groups.

Tickets are available from Friday, March 31.

Not a bad offer there. I know i will take up the offer. Get me of college in the process to.

COYB

Guest fozzie22
...sounds good to me. Don't really care if/how long Newcastle have been doing it. (While I would fight to defend your right to be as cynical an old b****** as you like Foz it must be tough being you sometimes :P   ;) I'd hate to catch you on a bad day! :o )

whats the deal???

just pointing out its been done before nothing new about it.

just typical Everton last as always for anything where the fans are concerned.

as i recall,gullit during his time a toon stopped them because it made thier defence not concentrate.. :lol:

whats the deal???

just pointing out its been done before nothing new about it.

just typical Everton last as always for anything where the fans are concerned.

as i recall,gullit during his time a toon stopped them because it made thier defence not concentrate.. :lol:

I meant no offence Foz, you just seem to me to be a glass half empty rather than half full kind of guy :D . My wife is the same and it's a perfectly acceptable way to be :) .

By the way I didn't realise that concentration was part of the job descripition for a Newcastle defender!! First I've heard of it :lol: .

Guest fozzie22
I meant no offence Foz, you just seem to me to be a glass half empty rather than half full kind of guy :D . My wife is the same and it's a perfectly acceptable way to be  :) .

By the way I didn't realise that concentration was part of the job descripition for a Newcastle defender!! First I've heard of it  :lol: .

quarter full mike ;)

And come on now,newcastle defenders are top notch for funny mistakes,i'd say the best in the league for cockups