IGNORED

Avdm - Went Unnoticed But He Played

Memmaclub

I am personally pleased that he gave him a go. If you put the past in the past and look at our squad he is the only out and out winger we have so it would be good to get him playing reguarly and this would also allow micky to stay playing central where he can have the most influence.

Edited by Memmaclub

So the big question is....

If VDM throws in a few more noticable cameos, maybe gets into the starting XI once or twice before the end of the year, progresses some more in 2009 and gets the crowd on his side, maybe a MOTM or two...

Does DM offfer him a new contract?

I think he won't under any circumstances, whaddaya reckon??

(No need for you to answer Bill....unless you want to of course ;) )

If VDM throws in a few more noticable cameos, maybe gets into the starting XI once or twice before the end of the year, progresses some more in 2009 and gets the crowd on his side, maybe a MOTM or two...

Not a chance. Moyes' ego and pride would stop him doing that even if he was our best player from now til the end of the season.

I dont think so somehow

I for one (well two, sorry Mike!) was quite excited when he first came, I thought it was just a blip at inter and that we had got an absolute steal.

Whatever his problems are, be it injuries or drink problems etc. he just hasnt warrented being here. This can be compared to Dunc, but at least he played and scored sometimes (woo big dunc :D)

I hope he gets himself fit and starts playing because I still think he is a great player ON HIS DAY.....he just hasnt had it yet :lol:

He won't be in the starting 11 on Saturday because 10 minutes in a couple of seasons doesn't warrant a starting place. I believe if he does Moyes will be made to look a laughing stock because of Van Der Meydes previous transgressions. If the bloke was coming back from a lengthy lay off he wouldn't be pitched straight back in, because he wouldn't be match fit so why should he be given a start. We will be back to our cautious selves, trying to earn a point to make up for last weekend.

Not a chance. Moyes' ego and pride would stop him doing that even if he was our best player from now til the end of the season.

I dont think so somehow

I for one (well two, sorry Mike!) was quite excited when he first came, I thought it was just a blip at inter and that we had got an absolute steal.

Whatever his problems are, be it injuries or drink problems etc. he just hasnt warrented being here. This can be compared to Dunc, but at least he played and scored sometimes (woo big dunc :D)

I hope he gets himself fit and starts playing because I still think he is a great player ON HIS DAY.....he just hasnt had it yet :lol:

So we will most likely offer him 100,000 a week over the next 5 years. ;) <_<

Not a fucking chance....of VDM doing noticable cameos, oh and no chance of a contract either.

He is a tool and shows how desperate we are for players right now, can't wait for the fucker to leave.

Not a fucking chance....of VDM doing noticable cameos, oh and no chance of a contract either.

He is a tool and shows how desperate we are for players right now, can't wait for the fucker to leave.

Thank you for that answer (mike are you going soft in your old age)

I cannot believe he even got a fucking game myself if he was an horse or a dog he would have been put down by now

Also, how do you turn a fucking usless over paid twat not worth £1 a week into getting a new contract being only because of moyes ego hahahahaa twisted

If moyes had such a big ego or too proud VDM wouldnt ever have got on as a sub