• Joleon Lescott
    • Mikel Arteta
    • Leon Osman
    • Marouane Fellaini
    • Segundo Castillo
    • Steven Pienaar
    • Tim Cahill

pollresizear5.jpg

"What Everton lack in the way of financial resources they continue to compensate for with the wealth of their character and willpower." Daily Telegraph.

tcgoal.jpg

tc-1.jpg

Current Player of the Year standings....

Jagielka 112

Osman 62

Fellaini 61

Neville 48

Saha 43

Arteta 42

Howard 40

Baines 36

Cahill 25

Castillo 18

Lescott 16

Anichebe 14

Pienaar 13

Vaughan 11

Yakubu 10

Baadhi 10

Yobo 7

Van der Meyde 4

Baxter 4

Rodwell 4

Valente 2

Hibbert 1

MOTM winners....

Blackburn (H)...Mikel Arteta

West Brom (A)...Leon Osman

Portsmouth (H)...Leighton Baines

Stoke City (A)...Tim Cahill

Standard Liege (H)...Segundo Castillo

Hull City (A)...Leon Osman

Blackburn (A)...Louis Saha

Liverpool (H)...Phil Jagielka

Standard Liege (A)...Phil Jagielka

Newcastle (H)...Leighton Baines

Arsenal (A)...Marouane Fellaini

Manchester United (H)...Marouane Fellaini

Bolton (A)...Marouane Fellaini

Fulham (H)...Phil Jagielka

West Ham (A)...Louis Saha

Middlesbrough (H)...Phil Neville

Wigan (A)...Tim Howard

Spurs (A)...Phil Jagielka

Aston Villa (H)...Joleon Lescott

Seems to have been some sort of problem, it's saying there have been eight votes but only four are registered. Can anyone who's already voted let me know who they voted for and anyone voting from now on check that it registers, and if it doesn't can you let me know and I'll try to make the result as close to what it should be as I can. Thanks, Mike.

Seems to have been some sort of problem, it's saying there have been eight votes but only four are registered. Can anyone who's already voted let me know who they voted for and anyone voting from now on check that it registers, and if it doesn't can you let me know and I'll try to make the result as close to what it should be as I can. Thanks, Mike.

I voted fot Arteta

I have been critical of Cahill in the past, but today he earned my respect, he had a thankless job playing up front on his own, but he never stopped chasing the ball across their back line, and harrying them into hurried clearances, the goal topped a hard working performance and he gave his all for the cause, the goal was a just reward for his efforts. My vote is for Cahill.

It's showing up for me as there being 17 votes but none of them have registered :huh:

I voted Fellaini btw

Very odd that Mark :huh: .

I've changed it back to what it was a few minutes ago when I added another photo....maybe I did something wrong when I did that....can't imagine what though.

Guest Moe Joe

Too hard for me to call.

Arteta was class; he is now running forward and challenging defenders, he was tackling superbly, his set plays were decent (for the most part.), he is now shooting and not passing for no reason.

Cahill knows he isn't a striker so he didn't do nothing but run to the goal. He played smartly and got the ball back to Pienaar, Fellaini and Arteta, who were dominating the midfield.

Fellaini was top notch again. He held the ball like a tank I did not see him give it away once. He pushed forward and was a fox in the box.

Castillo tackled well my one complaint is that he had a knack for giving it away to the opposition; but with time he will get used to the 1st team role and this will turn into a scarcity.

Tim Howard was class; no fucking complaint from him. Saved the game from Robinho's deadly strike. Although when he played Volleyball with himself, that was bloody dangerous :D.

My vote goes to Cahill. He had to play in an unfamiliar role and he always found his allies.

Team spirit has returned, shown in evidence at Spurs, against Villa and yesterday. Fellaini gets my vote, tackled well, got forward to support Cahill and his passing in the main was spot on, defence coped well, although City had a couple of chance that will happen in anygame, even Nevilles passing improved. Midfield was generally solid, nice to see Castillo getting stuck in and teh rest of the midfield supported Cahill well. Also a quick mention to our 12th man yesterday, yes thats us lot in the crowd. The usual great turnout with great verbal support given by our lot, sometimes our away support does not the get the recognition it deserves.

I didn't watch the game because I was down in Wolverhampton but managed to catch some of the MOTD highlights later on. Thought that Mikel had a good solid game, his free kick which hit Joe Hart's post could have easily been the first of many goals, Mo's follow-up was also so close to going in. I thought that he's been doing better without the pressure of corners, Ozzy's doing a good job at them and should be praised for that. I could have given it to Cahill for his goal but in my opinion Mikel won the game for us.