IGNORED

Can We Just Stop This Please

ive said this time and time again but can we just stop this negativity here.

it seems that when were on a good run and when we lose one game we go all negative on this board.

in regards to the papers saying players want to leave (yobo arteta cahill) just ignore it. the papers do come up with lots of shite saying these things (moyes to newcastle is one).

im not gonna believe any of this paper talk unless it actually happens and neither should you.

just follow the team and hope our good form continues.

Guest fozzie22
ive said this time and time again but can we just stop this negativity here.

it seems that when were on a good run and when we lose one game we go all negative on this board.

in regards to the papers saying players want to leave (yobo arteta cahill) just ignore it. the papers do come up with lots of shite saying these things (moyes to newcastle is one).

im not gonna believe any of this paper talk unless it actually happens and neither should you.

just follow the team and hope our good form continues.

Theres no point having a forum if you cant voice opinions...

Thats why its a good forum,i have my view you have yours,non are wrong but to say lets just post good news is stupid,we have to look upon good and bad news with valid points.

If people can come on the forum, be negative, but back it up with reasoned logic, I say be as negative as you like.

Even if people come on and decide to rant like an idiot over nothing, at least that has some entertainment value. God loves a lunatic (so do I).

ATB

Mac

Few weeks ago I wasnt complaining but we were on a good run and you couldn't complain and even after the last two results you can't complain about recent form too much. But........... before christmas we were crap complete and total rubbish and you can say what you like about 'Oh the lads have done well recently' before that they did f*** all for 3 months before that. So we now need them to have no more off days against teams like Sunderland since they got themselves into this position where we need to have no more slip ups because they had so many slip ups before christmas.