IGNORED

Can

Ian

someone tell me what Everton have done with the real Tony Hibbert? This new fella should be in Artetas creative role next game after some of the passes he was making (that pass in the first half that nearly got through to Fellani :o). Some of his crosses against Chelsea were undefendable (new word for 2009 ;) ).

His tackling isnt too bad as well ;)

Well played Hibbo, keep it up

If Hibbert was half as crap as some Evertonians were suggesting, then Moyes would have had him away by now!

If he continues in present form then he can save us a fortune, and it's always nice to see local youth players make the first team, and stay there.

What now for Neville, if Hibbert establishes himself back in that position? Midfield is fairly competitive!

Can't drop your captain Davy.......can you?

There were a few 'cafu' chant's being cooked up in the gwlady's on sunday but nothing took off - just a few giggles. It got me thinking and here's what I came up with...

'To the ebeneezeer good tune'

Blue Cafu, blue cafu (tony),

He's the blue cafu.

He's the blue cafu.

Repeat several times!!!

I was also glad that a few tried the m-m, m-m, m, m , mo - mouranne felliani, felliani, mouranne felliani!!! chant on sunday - refer to when we signed him if you want it's origin.

Let's get these in GP as 'There's only one (insert any name here!)' is shite!

There were a few 'cafu' chant's being cooked up in the gwlady's on sunday but nothing took off - just a few giggles. It got me thinking and here's what I came up with...

'To the ebeneezeer good tune'

He's the blue cafu.

He's the blue cafu.

Repeat several times!!!

I was also glad that a few tried the m-m, m-m, m, m , mo - mouranne felliani, felliani, mouranne felliani!!! chant on sunday - refer to when we signed him if you want it's origin.

Let's get these in GP as 'There's only one (insert any name here!)' is shite!

Yeh that was quite close to where I was sitting the cafu chant.

They had a go at Tony Hibbert (to the tune of Theres No Limit) but it didnt take off, few more good games and im sure they will though haha