IGNORED

A Player Declared Himself To Be Evertonian!

xsaint

Guest fozzie22
"When the fans get in there, there is such passion, it's do or die I found it inspiring untiil the manager kept benching me & I couldnt be arsed anymore"

Bet he bites us on the aforementioned body area.

Yeah i thought that..all meaningless tbh

I was at Portsmouth when he played his last game and i can tell you all that looking into his eyes at the end of the game was like watching a relative move half way accross the world he realy was moved.

Lazy f*ck like and i never rated him but i do think the blue of Everton is coursing through his veins he just had that look in his eye as he handed his shirt into the crowd.

Now do us proud Marcus and scuff any chances you get 2mora! :D

Did you see the open goal he missed last week..............typical.

Yeah he is poo but my opinion of him changed at the final whistle down on the south coast, i love a player who feels for my club.

I have to laugh at players like Radz too, he had a bit of a connection with the fans and opened his big mouth now he regrets it. You could see when he returned and mistook us singing "f*ck off Radzinski" for "Thomas Radzinski" and clapped us, then he realised and his head dropped for the whole game. Serves him rite for slagging the blues!

Guest fozzie22
Yeah he is poo but my opinion of him changed at the final whistle down on the south coast, i love a player who feels for my club.

I have to laugh at players like Radz too, he had a bit of a connection with the fans and opened his big mouth now he regrets it. You could see when he returned and mistook us singing "f*ck off Radzinski" for "Thomas Radzinski" and clapped us, then he realised and his head dropped for the whole game. Serves him rite for slagging the blues!

In fairness to the healess chicken,when he signed he never professed any love for Everton.

They paid his wages and nothing more,i call it honesty something i prefer and something you don't see very often nowadays.

In fairness to the healess chicken,when he signed he never professed any love for Everton.

They paid his wages and nothing more,i call it honesty something i prefer and something you don't see very often nowadays.

Couldn't agree more.

Was never going to be a world beater but was a decent player. Did his job.

Never gave us the bullshit about 'i've always wanted to join a big club like Everton, I have followed them all my life' (like Daniel Agger, Arjen Robben to name a few recent wankers)

And now bent has said that he enjoyed his time at EFC and as a result is a fan...

cant fault him for that - he could have left in a cloud of smoke and burnt his bridges, but he didn't.

Good one - its nice to see!

Common, give that lad some credit.How many many players had said some nice things of our club over last few years?.Some "very good" players from from our club packed their bags and left once the bank vult was open on the other side.Slogans like "Once a blue, always a blue" was forgotton when $$ covered his eyes.Here we have a lad who said nice things about us in public.Yes we all know he is not a world beater! but he did his job.Recall the one man show he did the whole season and he was more effective than BT.Maybe he was least bothered the following season and he was not effective.Maybe he was told that BT will always be a first choice and that could have hit his confidence hard.S,o he has his positives and negatives, but what matters most here was, he respect Everton and its fans.Any sensible fan would likewise respect him,Gratitute plays a big part,,,,,

Cheers!

I can't see any other opinion but it orked out for both of us. Granted he was cack in front of goal but he cost next to fuck all and we made money on him. He was of the main reasons we got into the Champs league with his leading of the the front line on his own and worked damn hard. I think he saw his arse when Beattie came and maybe justafiably so after Beatties early performances. I hope he goes on to do well (except against us).