IGNORED

Acting Like You Won

stinkbomb

Hey red stop worrying about us and start looking closer to home.

Your best eleven couldn't beat our thread bare squad! That's a very expensive eleven by the way!

Torres and Keane might just not work out!

Torres loves liverpool!..........but WILL leave if rafa goes! wow that is some deep love!

Your defence is getting old and shakey!

The atmosphere in Anfield last night was terrible for a team trying to recapture top spot!

Gerrard can't go on forever......Carrighers in his last year surely....your going to miss those two!

Anyway, please, please hurry up and give rafa total control of your club....with maybe sammy Lee sitting on his left hand.........

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good point from JoeyYobo there. All that I have wanted to say to the threadstarter has already been said, so I'm not going to say it again. Basically, we are away from home, against a team who are expected to beat us and we played good football and got the point that we deserved. I think you would be the same if it was Liverpool v Manchester United.

As for the title race, you wont come first, or second. The only reason your where you are is because of how tight it has been this time round.

you talk about us acting like we had won the game,

the way your supporters ran out of the ground as soon as the goal went in, suggests you had LOST the title.

plus, i dont know how you can suggest winning the title on a performance like that last night, gerrard got you out of jail yet again.

If Liverpool were 1-0 down at Old Trafford with five minutes left and equalized they'd celebrate like they won the game.

This argument is being put forward by bitter reds everywhere and it's frankly laughable. And you know it....you're grasping at straws to try and find some way of diverting attention away from your massive internecine arguments.

Never seen anything so bitter in my life as you lot talking about your own team (and each other) on your message boards last night and today.

I'm honestly really quite shocked by it.

Of course we celebrate, after all it's a point away from home. As regards to your comment on how the fans react at full time, that's because you lot think you are far superior to us, yesterday you weren't. We Evertonians are celebrating an away point, celebrating the fact it was so late in the game that you lot thought you had already won, celebrating come May that when you don't win the league we actually might have had something to do with that, BUT above all, we drew with you in a 90+ minute game with all your expensive "world class" players........when we only have our third ranked forward available, our only midfielder with any physical presence suspended and a defence that all speak english as their first language, AND on top of that Phil Neville was in the team! Our whole team probably cost less than your front line, and we still didn't lose, and that my friend is what pisses you lot off the most, which in turn, gives us 'bluenoses' the greatest pleasure. :D

Oops, accodently hit send.

Was going to say that the silence at the end of the game in the pub I was in last night was so telling - Reds fans knew that they had probably just blown the title, it was written all over their faces.

To be honest thought we were lucky to get the point - they should have had a penalty and Howard did superb to narrow the angle for the chance that Torres had, likewise Baines saving tackle saved us. But a great reward for hanging in there and being dogged.

you talk about us acting like we had won the game,

the way your supporters ran out of the ground as soon as the goal went in, suggests you had LOST the title.

plus, i dont know how you can suggest winning the title on a performance like that last night, gerrard got you out of jail yet again.

Too true. :angry:

bitter reds

This isn't a dig or anything but that's a bit rich isn't it? A blue calling a red bitter? ;)

Edited by Scottish Red

This isn't a dig or anything but that's a bit rich isn't it? A blue calling a red bitter? ;)

Not at all.....just bacause Reds say it all the time doesn't make it true.

I saw (as I've said) far more bitterness last night from reds (directed at your team, Everton, the ref, Rafa, each other, the crowd...indeed everyone but Gerrard) than I've ever seen on a blue forum.

Who do these 'reds' really think they are? They think that beating their team is one of the major achievements possible in the league. Pah!! You're trying to hang on to any crumb of hope you have to cover your shite teams performance. That goal by timmy saved us of months of torment of people like you. Worth celebrating???

When people like you come and represent your club on OUR boards it makes me even more proud to be a blue. Roll on sunday. 6,000 blues will murder you true 'reds'. (noise wise not knife crime!!)

Edited by EFCfanatic

Oops, accodently hit send.

Was going to say that the silence at the end of the game in the pub I was in last night was so telling - Reds fans knew that they had probably just blown the title, it was written all over their faces.

To be honest thought we were lucky to get the point - they should have had a penalty and Howard did superb to narrow the angle for the chance that Torres had, likewise Baines saving tackle saved us. But a great reward for hanging in there and being dogged.

Edit Button :P

Guest brazil banks
If you read my post in the match thread , you'll see I was certainly not celebrating .

How guys like you have the nerve to look down upon Everton , after what we achieve with so little amazes me . There is no supporter in the league that can walk as tall as an Everton fan , and if they were delighted with the result , then it's great that they enjoyed the game , as it should be .

Liverpool are a great side , but don't come here looking for supporters to justify themselves . It's over 18 years since you last won the title , despite the investment you have received , and a large percentage of your supporters weren't even born the last time you won it .

So as far as league status is concerned , you are just another ' also ran ' like the rest of us . Had you not got everybody kicked out of Europe , then perhaps Everton would have gained highly in the financial stakes , and may this day have been in a position to afford world class players , and compete for the title themselves .

Everton are proven , and recognised by the other clubs , as being the 5th best team in the league .

Compare the spending of the top 4 to Everton , and you'll see that for all your money spent , you are still as vulnerable as the next team . What Everton have , Liverpool or indeed City can't buy , and it's that ingredient that will be needed if you want to win the title .

Take a leaf out of our book , and you might just learn something . The closest thing you have in your team to the Everton spirit is Gerrard , and without him , you are mediocre . That's why United will win the title once more .

applause.gif

a late equaliser is celebrated against anyone, the fact it was the derby made it extra special and you lot would have done the same...so please if you've got nothing better to do than join an everton forum to moan about the derby just go to red and white kop and join the 25+ pages of whining, fickle and bitterness that was generated within about an hour after the end of the match....you make me laugh, jog on mate

on the bitter topic, give it a rest you lot are like a stuck record....you hhate united because they challenge you and will soon surpass you, and you never used to hate chelsea until they became better than you...your bitter argument really isn't all that valid, most of you are just stuck in your own world of hate...hate this *grabs cock*

Edited by CraccerC

Not at all.....just bacause Reds say it all the time doesn't make it true.

I saw (as I've said) far more bitterness last night from reds (directed at your team, Everton, the ref, Rafa, each other, the crowd...indeed everyone but Gerrard) than I've ever seen on a blue forum.

As a Blue it might be hard to detect bitterness from your own fans, I do the same. It's what being a club's fan is about.

Was I bitter last night? No. Everton deserved the draw and I think you'll find that 90% of Liverpool fans will agree on that. On TIA the first post in the post-match thread was "No more than they deserved."

Being gutted and bitter aren't the same thing.

And boy was I gutted.

Had you not got everybody kicked out of Europe , then perhaps Everton would have gained highly in the financial stakes , and may this day have been in a position to afford world class players , and compete for the title themselves .

I'm sorry, but that IS a bitter statement...

Guest efctaxi
I'm sorry, but that IS a bitter statement...

At 40 years of age , I'm too old to be bitter Doc ( :P ) , but sometimes younger Liverpool fans , bless their cotton socks , need reminding of a little history when they choose to look upon Everton as possibly inferior . Had I been bitter , and let's face it , I and many others would be able to justify it , then that would have faded with the years , from young men , unable to watch what was an exceptionally good team competing at the top , to middle aged hairy assed oldies keen to see the new kids succeed on a very low budget .

Listening to reds whining is no longer on my agenda :) Listening to reds putting us down ( and I'm not saying you do personally ) is about as enthralling as stubbing my toe on an open drawer :D

At 40 years of age , I'm too old to be bitter Doc ( :P ) , but sometimes younger Liverpool fans , bless their cotton socks , need reminding of a little history when they choose to look upon Everton as possibly inferior . Had I been bitter , and let's face it , I and many others would be able to justify it , then that would have faded with the years , from young men , unable to watch what was an exceptionally good team competing at the top , to middle aged hairy assed oldies keen to see the new kids succeed on a very low budget .

Listening to reds whining is no longer on my agenda :) Listening to reds putting us down ( and I'm not saying you do personally ) is about as enthralling as stubbing my toe on an open drawer :D

I'm fully aware that Everton are a big team and always have been. I'm aware that they could have been a force in Europe if Heysel hadn't happened.

And Mike, you are right, it's the truth. It is also a bitter statement though. It's a shame but you have to move on.

Having said that, my blue cousins and uncle still moans at me about being denied a place in Europe in 2005 (as if it was our fault ;))

I'm fully aware that Everton are a big team and always have been. I'm aware that they could have been a force in Europe if Heysel hadn't happened.

And Mike, you are right, it's the truth. It is also a bitter statement though. It's a shame but you have to move on.

Having said that, my blue cousins and uncle still moans at me about being denied a place in Europe in 2005 (as if it was our fault ;))

It was you reds who complained about the competition rules in 2005 when the competition had ended............yes it was your fault as you certainly never qualified in the accepted sense. I find it quite amusing that Utd bend the rules a little and you lot whinge but when you break the rules totally it is always someone else's fault

If some one breaks your arm, stabs you in the back or makes you suffer through their fault then the injured party will not forget. The jibe that we are bitter blues hides a host of red blame, it is used as an excuse for your illegal actions, poor conduct and for that reason I much prefer the term Rancid Reds because it is far more fitting, remember we are the innocent party, your lot will remain guilty until the end of time :angry:

:lol::lol:

A red telling us Blues to move on. Thats the pot calling the kettle black. :lol:

Celebrating history and moaning about history aren't the same thing Maghull.

It was you reds who complained about the competition rules in 2005 when the competition had ended............yes it was your fault as you certainly never qualified in the accepted sense. I find it quite amusing that Utd bend the rules a little and you lot whinge but when you break the rules totally it is always someone else's fault

If some one breaks your arm, stabs you in the back or makes you suffer through their fault then the injured party will not forget. The jibe that we are bitter blues hides a host of red blame, it is used as an excuse for your illegal actions, poor conduct and for that reason I much prefer the term Rancid Reds because it is far more fitting, remember we are the innocent party, your lot will remain guilty until the end of time

And people call reds self righteous?

I am a liverpool supporter, and to be honest i found it shockin the way all everton fans wer acting like you had won the game! your excuse is that you have taken away the league from us, but we have 5 months left and from what i see were level on points at the top of the prem :D we still have united to play! so lets see what happens in may, and as for sunday i think its a guarenteed victory!

A couple of points:

1 - Learn to spell, were has an 'e' on the end.

2 - Evertonians are generally not deficient in a mental capacity, it is obvious you are a Liverpool supporter, your Username is lfc4life.

3 - Learn to spell again, guaranteed has only 2 eeeeee's.

4 - Only a 'head up the arse' Liverpool fan could suggest it is 'shocking' that Everton were celebrating the away draw as we had won the game. Your emotion should be firstly flattered that a draw against you was considered akin to a victory and secondly, ashamed because a 'smaller' club had convincingly held you to a draw with an already small squad crippled by injuries and playing with no recognised striker.

5- If you're going to go on other fans forums to whine about your absurd views, have a point and be clear. Were you making the point about our 'shocking' attitudes or that you're still in with a shout for the league, or that you thought you were going to beat us on Sunday? You've just ended up sounding like a bitter red looking for a rise.

6 - Guaranteed victory?????? Your going to the Rafa school of football alright, next you'll be on here complaining like Rafa that it is difficult to play against 10 men, and that the ref should give you at least one penalty every game etc. etc.

all makes me laugh and im still just a kid can't wait til i'm old and bitter so i can join in :lol: seriously though still gettin it from liverpool fans about us defending the whole game etc well yes we had 3 strikers out and 2 of our biggest midfield threats what you expect? its just a sign that you lot are cracking under the pressure just like benitez has done since his little hissy fit! long may it fuckin continue as far as im concerned!