Sign in to follow this  
Louis

Fellaini Video

They guy at the beginning is his father saying he will follow his son everywhere, He comes to visit him 2 or 3 days a week.

He thinks that Marouanne plays better with he is around.

Then at his flat they talk about the nice view. Then about how he misses his family and the laughs they have, and his moms food,

but that's live he says, this is a next step in his live and a step closer to becoming a man

Then he says to learn english you have to speak it with your collegues, the people around you.. But he still needs the help of gestures.

Then about his hair, his father had the same hair when he was young, when it was fashionable :D,

He doesn't know why fans wear wiggs, maybe against the cold?

Then the reporter asks about the beatles, Fellaini confesses he doesn't know any of there music, At the very end he thinks he might make the historybooks for not knowing their music.

enjoyed that. and any stalkers now know where he lives, what flat number he lives in & what car outside the flat is his.

and i cant believe he doesnt know the beatles, i blame the parents!

Guest efctaxi

One of the resident Belgians will translate if we ask them nicely, I'm sure! :)

Sounds like French language in the vid :)

Sounds like French language in the vid :)

It is...Liege is in French speaking Belgium, subtitles are Flemish...which is like Belgian Dutch I think. Not sure if it's the same or just similar to Dutch Dutch (or am I talking Double Dutch :P ).